Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 359502 times)

Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #645 on: March 12, 2014, 08:32:20 AM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
Last show was better than previous IMO .

I starting to get disinterested though ...catch myself checking out other channels during the show.

« Reply #646 on: March 12, 2014, 09:39:46 AM »

Offline Smokeeye123

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 156
Maybe I'm a bit nuts here, but am I the only one who noticed an ever so slight sexual tension developing between Daryl and Beth?

I'm not even sure how old she is supposed to be in the show, so it feels kinda weird thinking that.

I think 18 in the show but like 28 in real life lol.

« Reply #647 on: March 12, 2014, 09:45:45 AM »

Offline McHales Pits

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 175
I definitely picked up on that too KGK. You aren't nuts. I was worried where that was going, but fortunately Beth got kidnapped.
2013 CB Draft Champions*: Minnesota Timberwolves
DKC League: Washington Wizards

« Reply #648 on: March 12, 2014, 09:54:51 AM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
I definitely picked up on that too KGK. You aren't nuts. I was worried where that was going, but fortunately Beth got kidnapped.
I was starting to get that vibe too.  attributed it to what would probably come naturally to 2 people under that kind of duress regardless of age or that under normal circumstances those feelings wouldn't arise.

« Reply #649 on: March 16, 2014, 10:14:56 PM »

Offline Smokeeye123

• Bailey Howell
Phenomenal episode! Definitely my favorite of the season. Melissa McBride (Carol) is an amazing actress! Although all 4 of them did a great job. Lizzie and Mika is a direct parallel to Billy and Ben from the comics, except Carol kills the psycho kid instead of Carl.

« Reply #650 on: March 16, 2014, 10:18:56 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
Very Steinbeck at the end ... "Look at the flowers, just look at the flowers ... " and the situation involved, is almost directly comparable to "Of Mice And Men".
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #651 on: March 16, 2014, 10:28:57 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
incredible episode.  had a feeling it was heading that way when when Lizzie kept spouting on about how no one else understood the walkers.  didn't foresee her killing Mika though. 

just another reason why I think this is the best show on TV

« Reply #652 on: March 17, 2014, 05:30:22 AM »

Offline BASS_THUMPER

• Scal's #1 Fan
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 5350
  • Thumper of the BASS!
2 eps left

after seeing this one the last 2 gonna be off the chain

« Reply #653 on: March 23, 2014, 10:40:22 PM »

Offline BigAlTheFuture

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 458
Yeah Terminus is way too good to be true. Betting it's some cannibals there. That lady was super sketchy. They probably tryna lure all the humans there so they can eat them. Don't buy the happy lady and pretty flowers at the entrance. RUN GUYS!!!
PHX Suns: Russell Westbrook, Chris Bosh, Tristan Thompson, Trevor Ariza, Tony Allen, Trey Lyles, Corey Brewer, Larry Nance Jr., Trey Burke, Troy Daniels, Joffrey Lauvergne, Justin Holiday, Mike Muscala, 14.6

« Reply #654 on: March 23, 2014, 10:42:45 PM »

Offline BigAlTheFuture

• Paul Silas

Yeah not digging where it was headed. Pretty creepy. Just like Dexter and Deb.
PHX Suns: Russell Westbrook, Chris Bosh, Tristan Thompson, Trevor Ariza, Tony Allen, Trey Lyles, Corey Brewer, Larry Nance Jr., Trey Burke, Troy Daniels, Joffrey Lauvergne, Justin Holiday, Mike Muscala, 14.6

« Reply #655 on: March 23, 2014, 11:26:58 PM »

Offline Smokeeye123

• Bailey Howell
Not going to say anything  but I dig where the shows going now. The arc of the show is starting to become clearer. The Terminus thing is a twist on the comics but a pretty awesome twist...If I think they are doing what I think they are doing.

Kind of curious how the finale shakes out. the groups are finally starting to recombine.The finale is going to be jam-packed with material if they end on the cliffhanger on what I assume they will end on at Terminus.

« Reply #656 on: March 24, 2014, 07:27:18 AM »

Offline McHales Pits

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 175
Was there an episode last night? I didn't get a chance to watch and I haven't seen anything posted on AMCTV or XFinityTV?
2013 CB Draft Champions*: Minnesota Timberwolves
DKC League: Washington Wizards

« Reply #657 on: March 24, 2014, 08:07:12 AM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
Was there an episode last night? I didn't get a chance to watch and I haven't seen anything posted on AMCTV or XFinityTV?
there was.  good episode.  not as powerful as the last one but started to show there can be some awkward reunions coming (without giving out spoilers)

« Reply #658 on: March 24, 2014, 09:35:11 AM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
I enjoyed last nights show.....I like the multiple stories of the main cast being separated on their. And their exploits.  Darrell needs to kill that group of losers he is with.

Some major person or people will bite the dust next week. Better not be Darrell .

I wonder what sick o criminals , devil worshipers , crazies are running that Termenex place.....

Bound to be setup....

Cannibals or such or vampires luring in people seeking shelter...... It's too good to be true ....a safe haven :D

« Reply #659 on: March 24, 2014, 10:16:46 AM »

Offline BigAlTheFuture

• Paul Silas
Am I the only one that noticed that Maggie doesn't give a crap about her sister Beth? I mean come on, she's crying and trippin' over her boyfriend but did not mention Beth all season. Some sista