Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 359470 times)

Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #600 on: February 10, 2014, 12:36:53 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
I heard next week on 'The Walking Dead' the dread-locked one will completely crumble when the pressure is on and it really matters, but after they all barely escape with their skins intact from a situation that should've been relatively easy to handle, the dread-locked one will accuse everyone else of being spineless crybabies.

What is that person's name..its driving me nuts!

Right..Gerald Wallace!

JUST KIDDING YOU GUYS, I DON'T WATCH THIS SHOW! No Spoilers!!

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #601 on: February 10, 2014, 05:19:59 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
Anybody think the note from Joe Jr about not being able to put down his dad is foreshadowing for Carl eventually having to do the same thing? 

Or did the fakeout toward the end of this episode take care of that?

« Reply #602 on: February 10, 2014, 05:23:15 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25627
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Anybody think the note from Joe Jr about not being able to put down his dad is foreshadowing for Carl eventually having to do the same thing? 

I think the latter.  Carl thought he could , and he was wrong.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #603 on: February 10, 2014, 05:26:19 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323

Agree, TP.   Everyone thinks they are tough but most guys wilt under real pressure.   Guys pee their pants in combat for instance, doesn't make them cowards.   Only the crazy revel in that stuff but Brave men can overcome their fears and act.

« Reply #604 on: February 10, 2014, 05:51:35 PM »

Offline PaulAllen

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 55
Carl is more annoying than AJ Soprano after Junior shot Tony..

« Reply #605 on: February 10, 2014, 07:34:34 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.

Yeah I'm inclined to think so too.  Too bad, when that moment happened I thought they might actually have the guts to kill off a major character this year. 

I'm guessing that particular artistic decision won't happen til Andrew Lincoln decides he wants more money.

EDIT:  Weird that Carl "couldn't do it" when he already put down his mother without much hesitation.  Guess he liked Dad best.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 07:53:29 PM by foulweatherfan »

« Reply #606 on: February 11, 2014, 12:23:08 AM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu

Yeah I'm inclined to think so too.  Too bad, when that moment happened I thought they might actually have the guts to kill off a major character this year. 

I'm guessing that particular artistic decision won't happen til Andrew Lincoln decides he wants more money.

EDIT:  Weird that Carl "couldn't do it" when he already put down his mother without much hesitation.  Guess he liked Dad best.
Agree.

I don't think it was a setup for anything deeper than what happened at the end ... no way they would kill off Rick, (I'd stop watching - same with Daryl, not that they care, but I think that's a common sentiment).

SPOILER: Best part of this one?

Michonne and Hershel's head at the git ... I was hoping she'd stick it on a pole to inspire, like Lord of the Flies...

Michonne: "Hey, look! The old guy's still with us ... and he hasn't stopped preaching!"

Hershel: "Gurgle, gurgle, gurgle ... argh!" (Jk - loved Hershel).

They could just stick the pole in the ground at every camp site and it would act like a "citronella candle" version of Michonne's two walkers, masking them as carrion.

And he has such a calming influence on Little Bum-Kicker, (who I believe is very much alive and well ... and filling her diaper with walker grease and the remnants of the mitochondrial answer to the horror, IMO).

Just an idea ... didn't say it was good.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 12:31:17 AM by Bahku »
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #607 on: February 11, 2014, 01:10:11 AM »

Offline barefacedmonk

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1796
  • The Dude Abides

Agree.

I don't think it was a setup for anything deeper than what happened at the end ... no way they would kill off Rick, (I'd stop watching - same with Daryl, not that they care, but I think that's a common sentiment).

SPOILER: Best part of this one?

Michonne and Hershel's head at the git ... I was hoping she'd stick it on a pole to inspire, like Lord of the Flies...

Michonne: "Hey, look! The old guy's still with us ... and he hasn't stopped preaching!"

Hershel: "Gurgle, gurgle, gurgle ... argh!" (Jk - loved Hershel).

They could just stick the pole in the ground at every camp site and it would act like a "citronella candle" version of Michonne's two walkers, masking them as carrion.

And he has such a calming influence on Little Bum-Kicker, (who I believe is very much alive and well ... and filling her diaper with walker grease and the remnants of the mitochondrial answer to the horror, IMO).

Just an idea ... didn't say it was good.

TP. I got a chuckle out of that and I always like your posts in this thread. :)
"An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching." - M.K. Gandhi

« Reply #608 on: February 11, 2014, 07:12:37 AM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
I had hoped Carl gets eaten

« Reply #609 on: February 12, 2014, 04:24:07 AM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
I had hoped Carl gets eaten

Cold. LOL

I woulda popped Rick in the head and moved on. He was already "dead" I'm not trying to join him, daddy or not!

I wonder if Michonne had to end her baby zombie? I wanna see it... is that weird? I want to see more sword action... slice a few more zombies up. I could use more zombie killing no matter how they do it. Glad she didn't lose herself this time, I like her character... slice and dice!

Carl does irk my nerves but I think it's right that he learns to survive on his own, he may need to one day. He made me want some pudding. 0.0

Where is "***-kicker"? They coulda told me if she was okay.
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #610 on: February 23, 2014, 09:09:58 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
Rick, take a minute to raid a closet for a new shirt, Buddy ... that thing's gonna change into a walker soon, lol.

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #611 on: February 23, 2014, 09:36:59 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
Rosita, wow ... this will make the kid a bit more tolerable. ;)

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #612 on: February 23, 2014, 09:39:25 PM »

Offline barefacedmonk

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1796
  • The Dude Abides
Rick, take a minute to raid a closet for a new shirt, Buddy ... that thing's gonna change into a walker soon, lol.

LOL!!! TP.
"An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching." - M.K. Gandhi

« Reply #613 on: February 23, 2014, 09:41:04 PM »

Offline BigAlTheFuture

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 458
Glen is really annoying this season. He use to be one of my favorite characters, too.
PHX Suns: Russell Westbrook, Chris Bosh, Tristan Thompson, Trevor Ariza, Tony Allen, Trey Lyles, Corey Brewer, Larry Nance Jr., Trey Burke, Troy Daniels, Joffrey Lauvergne, Justin Holiday, Mike Muscala, 14.6

« Reply #614 on: February 23, 2014, 10:33:35 PM »

Offline Smokeeye123

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 156
Love Abraham. Perfect actor to play him and he acts just like the comics which means he's gonna be one tough dude. Wish they didnt die his hair though. He looked fine without it on the aftershow.