Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 359484 times)

Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #555 on: December 01, 2013, 09:27:57 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
Mid-season finale?!? We've got another wait ahead? What the heck happened to a "full" tv season? They used to run during school season, from early September until early June ... this is ridiculous!
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #556 on: December 01, 2013, 09:49:22 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
Another major character bites the dust .....wow

Nobody makes it

« Reply #557 on: December 01, 2013, 10:00:29 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu

SPOILER ALERT!
Another major character bites the dust .....wow

Nobody makes it
At least the Governor's demise makes up for Hershel ... but I'm still mad. And the baby?!? Really??? I hope that's just inferred and not reality ... that she's on the bus.

February ... AGAIN?!? Man, what an absurd "season" schedule!!
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #558 on: December 01, 2013, 10:04:31 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
I think she ( Judith ) is dead, blood in the carrier and consistent with the comics.

« Reply #559 on: December 01, 2013, 10:27:51 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
Well the writer said on TV.......the more beloved the character the MOrE brutal the way they will kill them off.......a great Actor    deserves  the worst dead possible

This fat writer is a sick dude........he is twisted
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 10:34:06 PM by SHAQATTACK »

« Reply #560 on: December 01, 2013, 11:15:35 PM »

Offline Smokeeye123

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 156
Well the writer said on TV.......the more beloved the character the MOrE brutal the way they will kill them off.......a great Actor    deserves  the worst dead possible

This fat writer is a sick dude........he is twisted

The 'writer' is the creator of the entire series lol.

« Reply #561 on: December 01, 2013, 11:32:12 PM »

Offline VitorSullyandKOFan

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 19
I'm sad after this episode why Herschel.

« Reply #562 on: December 02, 2013, 12:47:50 AM »

Offline BASS_THUMPER

• Scal's #1 Fan
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 5350
  • Thumper of the BASS!
I'm sad after this episode why Herschel.
on the real

he is a better place

he didnt scream
he knew it was comin

i would def put that up there with that game of thrones shocker..

*sippin*

« Reply #563 on: December 02, 2013, 02:36:15 AM »

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1304
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.
Im I the only one who was more frightened at Lizzie and Mika shooting people in the head than Hershel getting chopped.

My heart jumped when I saw those little girls just blast a couple of skulls.
2019 CStrong Historical Draft 2000s OKC Thunder.
PG: Jrue Holiday / Isaiah Thomas / Larry Hughes
SG: Paul George / Aaron McKie / Bradley Beal
SF: Paul Pierce / Tayshaun Prince / Brian Scalabrine
PF: LaMarcus Aldridge / Shareef Abdur-Raheem / Ben Simmons
C: Jermaine O'neal / Ben Wallace

« Reply #564 on: December 02, 2013, 06:01:48 AM »

Offline freshinthehouse

• Don Chaney
I think she ( Judith ) is dead, blood in the carrier and consistent with the comics.

That scene in the comics is such a punch in the gut.

« Reply #565 on: December 02, 2013, 09:36:50 AM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
Mid-season finale?!? We've got another wait ahead? What the heck happened to a "full" tv season? They used to run during school season, from early September until early June ... this is ridiculous!

It's not a coincidence that the quality of TV shows has gone up as the episode counts have gone down. 

i would def put that up there with that game of thrones shocker..

That's funny, as soon as that scene started my wife said "Hershel's definitely dead, they want their own Game of Thrones moment."

I liked the episode but it kinda felt like this was how last season was supposed to end but they had to stay at the prison due to the budget, so they just threw in the disease subplot and then ran it back the way they'd planned.  I also don't think Judith's dead, they're faking out comic readers who know she dies.  Guessing Michonne or someone else with bloody hands grabbed her.

« Reply #566 on: December 02, 2013, 09:52:29 AM »

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1544
That was certainly an over the top thriller.  Herschel is not entirely surprising, but the baby was a blow

« Reply #567 on: December 02, 2013, 12:10:39 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
Okay, can anyone tell me, did they show the governor after she shot him, did they show him die? I mean, I watched it but I must have missed it b/c I don't think he is dead. If they didn't show it, it didn't happen. I think she shot a walker instead of him... Michonne left him there to be eaten, if he was going to die, I think she does more than stab him, she'd want to be sure he wasn't going to make it somehow. I'm trying to think of one major character dying and them not showing it... why wouldn't they show the governor being shot or at least his dead body... we've seen worse than a bullet to the head. AK/Judith may be dead and they didn't show it b/c it's a baby (I don't think she is regardless of the comic) but not showing the governor get his due, I don't see it.

I knew the kids would have to shoot "someone" eventually but at that age I thought it would have to be a Walker. I just didn't think they were gonna be... just wow, blew my mind. "Pow, one to tha head, now you know he dead!" 0.0

Rick can't fight for nothing! Was an officer and he always takes an L, he shouldn't be taking whoopings... why people follow him, I don't know. Maybe it's b/c he always finds a way to escape death even though it seems he should die. Heck I'd follow his lucky butt too.

Now, why would they use the tank on the prison that much? I mean if you actually wanted to seize it to live there, wouldn't you want walls protecting you?? Sure, knock down the fence, you can put that back up. Why blow up the buildings? Were those people as crazy as the Governor?

M. killing Governor, saw that coming from a mile away... just expected more after the things he did! M. would have filleted him after all that. I like that she lived, I wanted more from her given what she witnessed him do to Herschel! Where was she the entire fight? She cut herself loose and what, pulled up a chair to watch the fight? She should have pulled the knife up and slit him in two from the stomach up! I think she was in love with Andrea, you don't just stab someone once, when you are as skilled as she is with swords, especially after what he did to your love! I would have left him for the walkers but I would have chopped his arms and legs off first! He deserved an epic death, not an easy death! M. will get her a girlfriend now, thanks to the kids for killing the sisters g/f! Lol. I said before the episode that she would live and her g/f would die all so M. could have a love interest... she loves people she can take care of, damsels in distress!

Poor Herschel, I knew he was going to die b/c they had a replacement doctor in the black dude (I don't remember names too well lol)! I said, he's a big character but he is not as crucial to their survival anymore b/c someone else could do his job but better. As soon as they gave the black guy an unresolved storyline (alcoholism/why), I knew he wasn't going to die. They didn't give that Indian doctor much of a storyline so you knew he wasn't making it!

4 black people and they all survive???? Where they do that at??? I thought the brother (dude that beat Rick up lol), was going to die if anyone. M. was going to live, I had no doubt. The sister was going to live and I knew that b/c she is gonna be the doctors love interest. I told you why doc would live. Big bro was the odd man out even though I like him. I guess I should have known he would live just so the Carol situation can be resolved eventually.

I loved this episode even though I was disappointed in the way they killed off the govna (again, I doubt he's dead)! Yeah they could have done all of the storyline of this season with the gov last season but I like that they devoted whole episodes to his s/l and didn't rush it. I enjoyed the 2 episodes with him trying to go straight. I hate that I have to wait 2 months for more!! Soaps do an hour a day 5 days a week, yeah they don't have to do all the makeup and scenery but can't they at least give us an hour a week for ever? Lol.

2 months, hurry and end!!!
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #568 on: December 02, 2013, 12:45:54 PM »

Offline Smokeeye123

• Bailey Howell
Okay, can anyone tell me, did they show the governor after she shot him, did they show him die? I mean, I watched it but I must have missed it b/c I don't think he is dead. If they didn't show it, it didn't happen. I think she shot a walker instead of him... Michonne left him there to be eaten, if he was going to die, I think she does more than stab him, she'd want to be sure he wasn't going to make it somehow. I'm trying to think of one major character dying and them not showing it... why wouldn't they show the governor being shot or at least his dead body... we've seen worse than a bullet to the head. AK/Judith may be dead and they didn't show it b/c it's a baby (I don't think she is regardless of the comic) but not showing the governor get his due, I don't see it.

I knew the kids would have to shoot "someone" eventually but at that age I thought it would have to be a Walker. I just didn't think they were gonna be... just wow, blew my mind. "Pow, one to tha head, now you know he dead!" 0.0

Rick can't fight for nothing! Was an officer and he always takes an L, he shouldn't be taking whoopings... why people follow him, I don't know. Maybe it's b/c he always finds a way to escape death even though it seems he should die. Heck I'd follow his lucky butt too.

Now, why would they use the tank on the prison that much? I mean if you actually wanted to seize it to live there, wouldn't you want walls protecting you?? Sure, knock down the fence, you can put that back up. Why blow up the buildings? Were those people as crazy as the Governor?

M. killing Governor, saw that coming from a mile away... just expected more after the things he did! M. would have filleted him after all that. I like that she lived, I wanted more from her given what she witnessed him do to Herschel! Where was she the entire fight? She cut herself loose and what, pulled up a chair to watch the fight? She should have pulled the knife up and slit him in two from the stomach up! I think she was in love with Andrea, you don't just stab someone once, when you are as skilled as she is with swords, especially after what he did to your love! I would have left him for the walkers but I would have chopped his arms and legs off first! He deserved an epic death, not an easy death! M. will get her a girlfriend now, thanks to the kids for killing the sisters g/f! Lol. I said before the episode that she would live and her g/f would die all so M. could have a love interest... she loves people she can take care of, damsels in distress!

Poor Herschel, I knew he was going to die b/c they had a replacement doctor in the black dude (I don't remember names too well lol)! I said, he's a big character but he is not as crucial to their survival anymore b/c someone else could do his job but better. As soon as they gave the black guy an unresolved storyline (alcoholism/why), I knew he wasn't going to die. They didn't give that Indian doctor much of a storyline so you knew he wasn't making it!

4 black people and they all survive???? Where they do that at??? I thought the brother (dude that beat Rick up lol), was going to die if anyone. M. was going to live, I had no doubt. The sister was going to live and I knew that b/c she is gonna be the doctors love interest. I told you why doc would live. Big bro was the odd man out even though I like him. I guess I should have known he would live just so the Carol situation can be resolved eventually.

I loved this episode even though I was disappointed in the way they killed off the govna (again, I doubt he's dead)! Yeah they could have done all of the storyline of this season with the gov last season but I like that they devoted whole episodes to his s/l and didn't rush it. I enjoyed the 2 episodes with him trying to go straight. I hate that I have to wait 2 months for more!! Soaps do an hour a day 5 days a week, yeah they don't have to do all the makeup and scenery but can't they at least give us an hour a week for ever? Lol.

2 months, hurry and end!!!

The Governor is most certainly dead. He was beaten by Rick, impaled with a katana and shot in the head presumably by his girlfriend or whatever. Even if she hadnt shot him, a walker would of just come over and devoured him. And even if there were no walkers he would of bled out.

« Reply #569 on: December 02, 2013, 01:21:02 PM »

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1544
The governor is definitely dead, his name of was on the 'dead list' on the talk show, and the actor who played the governor talked about his death, briefly. 

Interestingly enough, Judith's name was not on the 'dead list', and the writer who was being interviewed would not give any details when asked.