Author Topic: The Season from HELL.... Just End and at this point  (Read 8521 times)

Re: The Season from HELL.... Just End and at this point
« Reply #75 on: March 21, 2019, 06:59:28 PM »

Offline CptZoogs

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 79
I wouldn't call this the season from hell but I do feel like this team still has no chemistry. Obviously we are performing well below the sum of our players. I doubt that will change once the playoffs roll around but I really hope I am wrong.

This season is just one long hope-crusher.

Last night's game was no exception. Boston goes way up on Philly, then loses Baynes to injury and Marcus Smart to a brain cramp. Gordon Hayward is out with an injury too. We give up the lead late in the 4th quarter.

Perfect Celtics 2019 game.

What was Hayward's injury by the way?  Did he sprain his wrist cashing those massive checks?
Really? The guy has a concussion.
"Who cares about deadly long term effects, just go out there and play!" Ignorance seems to be on an upward trend for these forums.

Is Jae Crowder posting on this board?  We are in the age of pro athlete burner accounts after all.

« Reply #76 on: March 21, 2019, 07:08:25 PM »

Offline gpap

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 417
I wouldn't call this the season from hell but I do feel like this team still has no chemistry. Obviously we are performing well below the sum of our players. I doubt that will change once the playoffs roll around but I really hope I am wrong.

Last night's game was no exception. Boston goes way up on Philly, then loses Baynes to injury and Marcus Smart to a brain cramp. Gordon Hayward is out with an injury too. We give up the lead late in the 4th quarter.

What was Hayward's injury by the way?  Did he sprain his wrist cashing those massive checks?

Lol.

« Reply #77 on: March 21, 2019, 07:35:52 PM »

Offline gouki88

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3141
  • 2019 & 2021 CS Historical Draft Champion

"Who cares about deadly long term effects, just go out there and play!" Ignorance seems to be on an upward trend for these forums.
Some takes really have been quite cringeworthy and pathetic
'23 Historical Draft: Orlando Magic.

PG: Terry Porter (90-91) / Steve Francis (00-01)
SG: Joe Dumars (92-93) / Jeff Hornacek (91-92) / Jerry Stackhouse (00-01)
SF: Brandon Roy (08-09) / Walter Davis (78-79)
PF: Terry Cummings (84-85) / Paul Millsap (15-16)
C: Chris Webber (00-01) / Ralph Sampson (83-84) / Andrew Bogut (09-10)

« Reply #78 on: March 21, 2019, 07:53:39 PM »

Offline Androslav

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 528

Some takes really have been quite cringeworthy and pathetic
Then he got a concussion while thinking about where is he going to spend all that maxed out money.
 ;D
"The joy of the balling under the rims."

« Reply #79 on: March 21, 2019, 07:57:58 PM »

Offline Rosco917

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 559
I really couldn't possibly care less what happens in the offseason, who we keep, wo leaves, who we draft...….. I'm so frustrated, bored, and sick of this team, it's coaches, it's players, literally, everything about it, that I think I prefer they get swept in the first round and become the biggest embarrassment/laughing stock of the NBA and it's postseason. This is the least fun I've ever had as a fan, I mean I had more fun and more interest in the Celtics back when we were the laughing stock of the NBA with Dana Barros leading the team in scoring and getting beyond shafted in the lottery. This team sucks, the coaches suck, and every day it becomes clearer and clearer that Danny -- you guessed it -- sucks.

Just get this wretched conglomeration of clowns off our court and out of our uniform and out of town. It makes me sick this circus show is representing such a storied franchise and city. I don't even have hope in the slightest in any of our younger supposed potential-filled "stars-in-the-making." Get them the eff out of here too and put some players on the floor who will bust their ass for this city, organization,and fanbase and take pride playing here for us and this organization. I'm sick of the stupid phrase "potential" and , never mind, I'm just so sick of it all. I'd rather them get totally humiliated in the 1st round of the playoffs(que Jim Mora) and ownership completely clean house from top to bottom and even bring in the Harlem Globetrotters or 14 random guys from a ruckers park pickup game and roll them out next year and every single player from this years team(and all the coaches) be so humiliated from this entire season and playoff exit that their careers all go down the toilet into the biggest septic tank in Boston or wherever they end up, which is where they belong.

The organization should be paying random homeless people off the streets of Boston to show up at the Garden for home games and sit there not even cheering or paying attention to this abomination of a bum circuit and rather let them sit in the seats drinking or shooting their drugs instead of fans having to pay to watch this wannabe spin off of Barnum and Bailey's.

Icing on the cake is to completely bomb every draft choice they get this year, which wouldn't be far from Danny's norm in the first place. Just get this awful season over already and this entire clown show out of this city. I don't even have faith in Jaylen or Jayson ever turning into much of anything at this point. This whole team sucks. BOUNCE. JUST GET OUT OF HERE!

It's the journey, my young friend, it's the journey that counts.

Instant gratification only happens in the movies Not appropriate. You know better.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 08:40:42 PM by nickagneta »