Author Topic: Let's be honest how many times will you check Celtics blog this weekend?  (Read 4911 times)

Offline moiso

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 441
It can't possibly be any more often then when the Paul George rumors started several days ago.

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
No more than usual. I am on everyday. When the news hits, it will hit and I will eventually find out when I check in. No impatience here

Offline Bostonborn62

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 63
  • Hustle like Cowens or have a seat
I'm never off, the tab is always there,lurking in the background like death and taxes, I just refresh it all the time.I think I need intervention. ;D

Offline ayer

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 1065
I check this blog almost everyday of the week. same as others lurking and not log on.

Offline max215

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 624
Pretty often. But I always check pretty often. I have been/will be checking Celtics reddit more often than usual, though, because the "rising" section is the best way to find the latest rumors IMO.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 09:42:11 PM by max215 »
Isaiah, you were lightning in a bottle.

DKC Clippers

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
not any more than usual .... like every hour.

Offline dreamgreen

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 182
not any more than usual .... like every hour.

Same here! I get a lot of updates from you guys that follow social media, so thank you in advance!

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 915
As many times as I can sneak out of the wedding that my wife and I are attending.

It's a good thing that it's somebody else's wedding, not mine. Wonder how my wife would have reacted to something along the lines of, " to have and to hold, until holy !$&!, we just signed Heyward!"

Mike

Offline trickybilly

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 618
I have things happening daily, and good friends in the real world, but you are my only true brothers and sisters.

The habit is consuming and slightly pathetic, but it's safer than heroin or walking around on building's edges like crazy Russians.
"Gimme the ball, gimme the ball". Freddy Quimby, 1994.

Offline InBradWeTrust

• Jordan Walsh
  • Tommy Points: 3
Woj, Kaufman and stoolgreenie on twitter refresh - celticsblog for the go to website. I already told my wife not to give me any crap for looking at my phone this holiday weekend.

Online Phantom255x

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 2954
  • On To Banner 18!
I think the BETTER QUESTION would be...

"How many times will you see 'Connection Problems' every time you try to come on here the next 4-5 days"  :laugh:

Bingo! lol

IT'S ALREADY HAPPENING A LOT TO ME.  :laugh:  :(
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller