Author Topic: help me get a tattoo :)  (Read 7369 times)

help me get a tattoo :)
« on: September 02, 2012, 12:11:10 PM »

Offline makaveli

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 320
  • The Truth
it will be my second, I want a shamrock 3-leaf combined with number 34(we all know for what that stnads for)
any suggestions would be appreciated :))
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Re: help me get a tattoo :)
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 01:56:06 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
my suggestion is to not get the tattoo... or if you insist, get one with a "6" or "33" inside it instead. 

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 02:16:05 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 2584
 I also intend to get a tattoo...a small shamrock...on the inside of my wrist or arm.  I have been told the arm is less painfull than the wrist, so that may be the way I go.
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...
   That is why it is called the present.
Visit the CelticsBlog Live Game Chat!

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2012, 02:45:11 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
my suggestion is to not get the tattoo
Seconded

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2012, 02:47:49 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
I also intend to get a tattoo...a small shamrock...on the inside of my wrist or arm.  I have been told the arm is less painfull than the wrist, so that may be the way I go.

To the OP, no suggestions.

To you, yes, it hurts more around the hand and wrist area... because there is less meat there I think.
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2012, 02:56:47 PM »

Offline flyofchange

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 39
  • "Xs and Os versus checkbooks and bottom lines"
If you really want to get the tattoo get it, dont listen to what anyone else tells you!

Sounds like an awesome idea, ive got lots of tattoos and im gonna get a shamrock/celtics tattoo eventually , probably  ;D

btw, nobody can say for sure what areas on the body hurts more or less when getting tattooed, my wrists didnt hurt at all compared to other areas of my arms, its really different from person to person, although i can say for sure the ribs is one of the most painful!

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2012, 03:00:34 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
If you really want to get the tattoo get it, dont listen to what anyone else tells you!

Sounds like an awesome idea, ive got lots of tattoos and im gonna get a shamrock/celtics tattoo eventually , probably  ;D

btw, nobody can say for sure what areas on the body hurts more or less when getting tattooed, my wrists didnt hurt at all compared to other areas of my arms, its really different from person to person, although i can say for sure the ribs is one of the most painful!

Yea, okay, so you posted that without reading, huh? I may need to TP you just b/c you made me laugh...
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2012, 03:07:13 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
Thanks, Shak.  And not to worry, flyofchange.    ::)  This old lady has not seen her "ribs" for many years...and neither will anyone else.  I want this tatoo (my first) to show...but be tasteful, ha ha ha,  ;D
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2012, 03:07:19 PM »

Offline flyofchange

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 39
  • "Xs and Os versus checkbooks and bottom lines"

Yea, okay, so you posted that without reading, huh? I may need to TP you just b/c you made me laugh...

;D that was my point. To try to ask around what hurts more or less is very contradictive cause everybody has different opinions on it.

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2012, 04:48:59 PM »

Offline makaveli

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 320
  • The Truth
I havent decided where to put it yet, really depends on the desing i choose, i want a simple one, black inc...
about the pain mentioned, I got my first tattoo on the back calf area, it's pretty muscular and thick, and it hurt like HELL...
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2012, 05:15:25 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
I havent decided where to put it yet, really depends on the desing i choose, i want a simple one, black inc...
about the pain mentioned, I got my first tattoo on the back calf area, it's pretty muscular and thick, and it hurt like HELL...
reconsidering, reconsidering... ;)
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...