TP's for everyone! Gutsy win, 8 in a row, lovin' it.
A quick recap :
The positives :
- Rondo was absolutely awesome. Aggressive, speedy, confident, dishing, stealing, you name it. He seemed confident when he shooted freebies or took his shot. He took over in the 4th! Keep it up Rajon, too bad you were 1 rebound shy from a triple double (and 5 steals shy from a quadruple double!).
- KG is unstoppable and has been for like two weeks. Plus, he is very effective in limited minutes so it's all good.
- Perkins and Pierce had solid games, as Ray.
- Great defensive plays when needed (at the end of the game).
- Sheed was great on both ends.
- TA was OK.
- The lack of rebounding obviously.
- House was awful. Didn't hit a shot and didn't set up any kind of offense (expected though). Made up with some defensive efforts though.
- The unability to keep the lead and the habit to go away from what works (paint > beyond the arc).
- Lack of production and cohesion from the bench. If it wasn't for Sheed's great night, we would have been in deep trouble. Reminded me of last year's bench.
- Ray didn't get enough touches, and without any frequency, i.e he couldn't get in a rythm and was not involved on offense. Didn't prevent him from hiting the dagger trey though.
Resume : Marquis, we miss you. You're the core of the 2nd unit. Heal well and come back soon (wuthout rushing your injury).