Author Topic: Hollins mix  (Read 3644 times)

Hollins mix
« on: March 23, 2012, 03:05:18 PM »

Offline Asijs

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 54

Re: Hollins mix
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 04:03:10 PM »

Offline WeMadeIt17

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 435
Love the lobs and the weak side D he brings. Has good hands should be interesting if he comes and takes away minutes from Steams, because steams has had some decent games latley.

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 04:18:25 PM »

Offline clover

• Front Page Moderator
  • Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 315
The guy's got some seriously long shins.

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 04:34:06 PM »

Offline Yogi

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 255
Scouting report says he has "small hands" which makes it difficult for him to catch passes, handle the ball and rebound.  Also low basketball IQ due to starting the game ater in his life.  Not a reliable free throw shooter.  Skinny frame makes it easy for him to get pushed around as well.  His contribution will be what he can bring to this team in energy and hustle. 
CelticsBlog DKC Pelicans
J. Lin/I. Canaan/N. Wolters
E. Gordon/A. Shved
N. Batum/A. Roberson
A. Davis/K. Olynyk/M. Scott
D. Cousins/A. Baynes/V. Faverani
Rights: A. Abrines, R. Neto, L. Jean-Charles  Coach: M. Williams

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2012, 05:02:46 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
As for the small hands I seen several times where he clearly palmed the ball in the film so that blows a huge hole in that one.

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2012, 05:17:45 PM »

Offline mcshane41

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 14
Well he runs the floor and can finish at the rim. Wilcox had a lot of success doing that as a backup big - I think Hollins could add some easy buckets for this team and that is a plus.

He blocks shots, that is nice too. I agree with above, this kid could bring some nice hustle and energy to the backup unit if he can earn a place there.

No post D - forget it he's too skinny, then again no one on this team can belly up like old KP used to do under the hoop. No jumper either, but we've got enough shooters already on this team. No rebounding?? I don't get it.. Sure he's thin but at 7'0" foot and with those hops you'd think he could coral a few more loose balls. Somebody teach this kid how to box out!

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2012, 05:47:51 PM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
easily a low risk high reward. He's only 27. Still young and can learn a lot from KG. I'm not hoping much, I just hope KG and Doc can help make him somewhat like Perk. He already has the height.

But I am excited to see him in action tonight