Author Topic: Danny Ainge slams Mario Elie in the head with bball(video) hahaha  (Read 4950 times)

Offline rondohondo

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1196
Just came across this video on youtube, haha this is great. Elie got what he deserved.

Danny is the man!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN1gfT2IUuo&feature=player_embedded

Re: Danny Ainge slams Mario Elie in the head with bball(video) hahaha
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 06:29:10 PM »

Offline Inside-Out

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 32
Stay classy, DA.

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 06:34:33 PM »

Offline birdbrady

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 74
I remember that.  That was Game 3 of that series, Phx took a 2-0 lead back to the desert and lost that game.  That was dumb of Ainge.  He ALWAYS did stuff like that tho.  It wasn't good.  It got the other team fired up.  He spiked the ball on the Pistons logo following a huge Celtics road win @ Detroit in the 88 ECF.  Then, the Pistons had an inspired effort and came back to win the critical Game 5 at the Garden.  And in return - Laimbeer spiked the ball on the leprachaun at mid court and the Pistons won the next game at Detroit to clinch the series.

Funny how some of us laugh at that the stuff Ainge did, and specifically the Elie incident.  If Kobe did that to a Celtics player at the Garden there'd be a riot.

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2012, 06:44:21 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
I remember that.  That was Game 3 of that series, Phx took a 2-0 lead back to the desert and lost that game.  That was dumb of Ainge.  He ALWAYS did stuff like that tho.  It wasn't good.  It got the other team fired up.  He spiked the ball on the Pistons logo following a huge Celtics road win @ Detroit in the 88 ECF.  Then, the Pistons had an inspired effort and came back to win the critical Game 5 at the Garden.  And in return - Laimbeer spiked the ball on the leprachaun at mid court and the Pistons won the next game at Detroit to clinch the series.

Funny how some of us laugh at that the stuff Ainge did, and specifically the Elie incident.  If Kobe did that to a Celtics player at the Garden there'd be a riot.

This is ANCIENT HISTORY!!! If a Celtic did it today I'm sure most people here would say how terrible it is and say how it deserves punishment! This video, is FUNNY!!!! Are we really suppose to get up in arms about something that happened forever ago?? Please!  ::)
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2012, 06:55:32 PM »

Offline jc3celticsphan

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 20
LOL! at least danny was smart about it he found a way to get back and not get in trouble

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2012, 07:34:36 PM »

Offline letsgoblue86

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 279
Hahahah hilarious

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2012, 07:40:29 PM »

Offline JustAfam

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 8
Ninja Danny.lol