Author Topic: Danny and Brad unshackled  (Read 679 times)

Danny and Brad unshackled
« on: June 17, 2019, 08:46:51 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
Danny can go back to doing what he does best.Opportunistic trades with Brad enhancing  players careers ..
Our management and coaching staff were held hostage by Hayward's live time rehab and it may have  been because of 2nd operation pushing back his timeline.
The process of getting back had physical and mental aspects.The loyalty shown by Brad may have been buttressed by his previous coaching but it was more likely how good Hayward had been and dedication Hayward put into rehab.
The starting and move to bench had to be orchestrated with his starting first .Then there was integration of the young guys, the sacrifice of players in upcoming payday contracts and distribution of playing time.

Hayward just ran out of time.The sprained ankle, another delay but necessary part of long term recovery .
The flashes since all star break were appearing with more regularity ,attacking the hoop and finishing  instead of predictable kick outs .
The aggressiveness was coming but so were the Bucks with their length.It bothered Gordon's and others .

Even though, i had a catastrophic knee injury my empathy was sorely tested to the point of not watching games .Reliving my failed rehab on a picnic table with a weight boot all in in my fathers backyard.(1967)

Now we have lost Davis with Kyrie coming soon, although he probably had been plotting since all star break.
The Celts could get Rozier back,Morris back,Horford resigned.,Hayward back and most importantly Danny Ainge , Brad Stevens and Wyc

Wyc once stated he could go over salary cap what sort of doors would that open-D'Angelo Russel,Vucevic.
Danny was undone by the duplicity of Kyrie Irving  the injury to Hayward and the overachieving of a young squad.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 08:55:01 AM by rollie mass »