Author Topic: Wade's injury in game 3  (Read 3860 times)

Re: Wade's injury in game 3
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2010, 08:01:14 PM »

Offline kenmaine

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 25
  • Boston 104, New York 59
IMO they're just lying about the injury.  He twisted or tore something. But he must be exhausted trying to beat the C's almost by himself.
Hope I'm wrong and it's not serious, he's a hell of a player.

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2010, 08:03:42 PM »

Offline Meadowlark_Scal

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 670
  • You say when......
The only thing is even Wade turned into a hacker..he ran rondo over FROM BEHIND...i hate those plays.....Miami has a lot of professional hackers...those sneaky knees, one into sheeds groin chalmers tried to do it to BBD, and one other....we need an enforcer...i wish bbd would do it...but you have to be stealthy at it these days...no more K McHale clotheslines..! BBD has to land on people..like a wall of flesh...!!!

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2010, 09:13:27 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2666
  • bammokja
He'll play Sunday, but I don't expect him to play a ton.  If the Heat get behind early, look for Spoelstra to rest his main guys.  No sense in risking injuries to key guys (even if most will be free agents) in an essentially meaningless game.

i agree wade will play sunday. unless his leg falls off he will want to play. wade is really a great player with a fantastic attitude. i wish he was a celtic.

however, i do not agree with your last statement about sitting wade if miami falls behind. this game is it for miami. when (no if) the lose this one they go home for the summer. so the coach, wade, and everyone else will go all out to win.

for me, this game will show whether or not the celtics have a real killer instinct. this is the sort of game where you play as hard as you can and bury your opponent. if the celtics expect miami to roll over for them, then we will be watching game 5 in boston.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2010, 09:19:53 PM »

Offline Jon

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 385
He'll play Sunday, but I don't expect him to play a ton.  If the Heat get behind early, look for Spoelstra to rest his main guys.  No sense in risking injuries to key guys (even if most will be free agents) in an essentially meaningless game.

i agree wade will play sunday. unless his leg falls off he will want to play. wade is really a great player with a fantastic attitude. i wish he was a celtic.

however, i do not agree with your last statement about sitting wade if miami falls behind. this game is it for miami. when (no if) the lose this one they go home for the summer. so the coach, wade, and everyone else will go all out to win.

for me, this game will show whether or not the celtics have a real killer instinct. this is the sort of game where you play as hard as you can and bury your opponent. if the celtics expect miami to roll over for them, then we will be watching game 5 in boston.

I agree Wade will likely play and play a lot.

I'm not sure I completely agree about the killer instinct thing, though.  While I agree that it'd be very, very nice to see them take care of business, let's keep in mind this team also lost three road games to Atlanta in 2008 and still had enough "killer instinct" to win Banner #17.  Let's also not forget that Cleveland lost to Chicago, Denver lost twice to Utah, the Lakers lost to OKC, and the Hawks are now getting spanked by the Bucks.  If we lose tomorrow, it certainly doesn't mean that we can't still win it all. 

That said, let's hope they do win tomorrow. 

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2010, 10:54:01 PM »

Offline Mike-Dub

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 28
That was cramps?!? Seriously? They were not treating it as cramps, they were treating it as they would a serious knee injury. No rubbing or massaging of the muscles, although they did get gatorade into him as soon as he sat down. Hmmmm ... something a bit odd about this whole thing.

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic but, no rubbing or massaging the muscles... They rubbed and massaged his muscles right after he injured his leg the first time for like 5 minutes. 

And if you're not being sarcastic did you watch the game on csnne or espn because on csnne they showed Wade getting his hurt leg rubbed and massaged right after he first injured it.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 11:14:21 PM by Mike-Dub »
"It's all about having the heart of a champion." - #34 Paul Pierce

« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2010, 11:48:02 PM »

Offline jdub1660

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 87
I remember reading an article about his eating habits.
Zero vegtables. Still an athlete freak, but gotta get them nutrients right?
Can't stop, Rondo!

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2010, 12:04:27 AM »

Offline guava_wrench

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 777
I remember reading an article about his eating habits.
Zero vegtables. Still an athlete freak, but gotta get them nutrients right?
Anytime I see an athlete get cramps like that, I find myself wondering if they take care of themselves. I don't see why a pro athlete should have that problem with so many trainers.