Author Topic: Is Rozier Better Than We Think He Is?  (Read 4040 times)

Re: Is Rozier Better Than We Think He Is?
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2018, 04:28:33 PM »

Online Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1544
Please don't hijack this thread into another "Rozier-is-better-than-Irving" or "If-Irving-wants-the-max-he-is-gone" thread. There are plenty of those.

This thread is to talk about Rozier's possible upside, and about how we should stop presuming on a mid-tier ceiling.
You can't just dictate what people want to talk about.  And it is absolutely reasonable to still claim Rozier has a mid-tier ceiling or if he doesn't what his salary might be next summer and if Boston should pay that.
I’m not dictating anything. There are multiple other active threads about Irving vs Rozier.  I started this one to be about Rozier’s upside.

It may be reasonable to say that about Rozier, but if you read the op, you know I’m saying he might be more. That’s the discussion.
sure and he might be less. or if you are right, then what does Boston do next summer with him.  That all relates to the topic on what type of player does Rozier become.
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip

Re: Is Rozier Better Than We Think He Is?
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2018, 10:03:11 PM »

Offline Greyman

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 211
I believe Rozier can keep adding to his game if he keeps improving his decision making. Playing under Stevens can only help that. As he has become more accustomed to the pace of the NBA and the game has slowed down for him he now has more options, being able to execute the best one will be what determines how good he can be. He is already ahead of AB in that regard.