Author Topic: Fred Roggin of espn radio in LA says KG may be done for the year  (Read 10078 times)

Re: Fred Roggin of espn radio in LA says KG may be done for the year
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2009, 06:29:58 PM »

Offline Big Ticket

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 561
  • The good ole days.
KG will never allow KG to be out for the year.

Is KG's brother really named Jimmy Jamm? This is april fools right? Nobody should be allowed to call themselves Jimmy Jamm

Hey, where you guys goin?
The bar, grab Jimmy Jam.

I mean come on.

His name is James Harris, but his nickname is Jimmy Jam.  He and Terry Lewis were/are partners in a very successful record production company (Janet and Michael Jackson, Prince, The Time, Mary J Blige, Usher, Mariah Carey, etc).  They were basd in Minneapolis until recently moving to LA, and Jimmy Jam was the first celebrity KG got to know upon arriving in Minnesota.  Jimmy Jam has long said he took KG under his wing because he was very impressed when they first met and the 19 year old millionaire was most concerned with learning how he could positively impact the community.  Anyways... Jimmy Jam introduced his wife's sister, Brandi Padilla, to KG and the two are now married... so KG and JJ's wives are sisters, which I guess makes them brother-in-laws.  Jimmy Jam was a regular courtside in the Target Center, wearing all black with his black "21" hat.  He said on the day of the Garnett trade, he went out and bought a flurry of Celtics gear. 

And I would not put it past Jimmy Jam to leak some false info like this to make people underestimate KG or the Celtics. 

And if I know KG - and I like to think I know a little about him - I know that no injury that he can play through in any way will keep him out of a big playoff series.  I will be utterly flat out shocked if KG does not play in the postseason.

"It ain't about me.  It's about us."  - KG, interview with John Thompson, 2005 All Star Game.