Author Topic: waa! get nelson a towel  (Read 1567 times)

waa! get nelson a towel
« on: January 23, 2009, 07:52:58 PM »

Offline cornbreadsmart

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 106
http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/56772/20090123/nellie_i_cant_be_myself_anymore/    i wish his jersey was'nt hanging up there. the guy is a complete jerk. everywhere he goes he lies and mistreats certain players. me and my friend attended his camp as teens and by the end of the 1st week we HATED him. satch sanders could not have been cooler. nelson would show his face to literally brag about how he was going to be the head coach of the dream team.. this was time where we were supposed to be taught skills by different college coaches or players.
  sarunas marciolunis btched nelson out in front of the entire camp for misleading him into bringing the best of the best young lithuanian players to nelson/sanders/ basketball camp. plenty of kids were there LOVING this. the only time nelson would even aknowledge a kid's presence was when he was pointing to a large group while he was bragging to shout his last name  "nelson!!" then the other side of the gym "sanders!" as soon as he was done wasting everyone's time if you even said hi to him you were completely ignored.it was'nt like he was mobbed either. he was such a toolbag me and my friend got like 50 kids to embarass him and yell "daly" when it was 1st rumored chuck daly may get the job instead.

Re: waa! get nelson a towel
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2009, 06:57:59 PM »

Offline QuinielaBox

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 139
Don Nelson's coaching career has to be winding down as sadly, the game has passed him by. Every off-season move he has made has back-fired miserably. In the ultra competitive Western Conference, Golden State must wait for the Utahs, San Antonios, Dallas', and Phoenix's of the world to come down and hope not get leap-frogged by the Oklahoma's and Minnesota's of this world. Golden State is in danger of being permanently pidgeonholed in 9th place of the Western Conference.
Wins are few, times are hard. Here is your bleeping St Patricks Day Card.