Author Topic: Celtics (2-1) at Bulls (1-2) Game 4 4/26  (Read 115092 times)

Re: Celtics (2-1) at Bulls (1-2) Game 4 4/26
« Reply #645 on: April 26, 2009, 04:48:42 PM »

Offline CeltsGM21

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 25
I almost wish the stupid clear path foul on Scal cost us the game...that way I would have a more definate scapegoat.  With that not effecting the game and us still losing, I'm in shapes on who to blame.

I actually can't put this all on Doc Rivers cause Gordon misses that 3 and no one is saying what they're saying now.  Davis NEEDS to make those layups, Pierce had a very underwhelming game, terrible execution for the last shot of OT with Rondo and the last shot of double OT with Rondo and Pierce.

This one is a headscratcher for me...like a "did that really just happen?" kind of game.

Poor Scal.  You want to put that on him?  I still don't see why we have to find blame in this loss.  Both teams played their guts out.  Blaming everyone just seems too easy.

« Reply #646 on: April 26, 2009, 04:50:09 PM »

Offline rrc589

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 21
I almost wish the stupid clear path foul on Scal cost us the game...that way I would have a more definate scapegoat.  With that not effecting the game and us still losing, I'm in shapes on who to blame.

I actually can't put this all on Doc Rivers cause Gordon misses that 3 and no one is saying what they're saying now.  Davis NEEDS to make those layups, Pierce had a very underwhelming game, terrible execution for the last shot of OT with Rondo and the last shot of double OT with Rondo and Pierce.

This one is a headscratcher for me...like a "did that really just happen?" kind of game.

You mean the layups that should have been dunks?

DUNK THE BALL BABY! YOU'RE AT LEAST 6'7 AND HAVE SHOWN YOU CAN DUNK -- DUNK IT!

« Reply #647 on: April 26, 2009, 04:52:09 PM »

Offline rrc589

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 21

Poor Scal.  You want to put that on him?  I still don't see why we have to find blame in this loss.  Both teams played their guts out.  Blaming everyone just seems too easy.

So glad to see Scal play well in this game.  We get to see much less of Mikki "Foul Machine" Moore.

« Reply #648 on: April 26, 2009, 05:06:46 PM »

Offline BigAlTheFuture

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 458
This is such a heartbreaking loss. We had the win at our fingertips. We could have finished them off. We have to demoralize them game 5 and finish them off game 6.
PHX Suns: Russell Westbrook, Chris Bosh, Tristan Thompson, Trevor Ariza, Tony Allen, Trey Lyles, Corey Brewer, Larry Nance Jr., Trey Burke, Troy Daniels, Joffrey Lauvergne, Justin Holiday, Mike Muscala, 14.6

« Reply #649 on: April 26, 2009, 05:10:15 PM »

Offline tenn_smoothie

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 738
did anyone notice Gordon grabbing a handful of his balls after he hits the miracle 3 - on national tv right in front of everyone - that's pure thug.
The Four Celtic Generals:
Russell - Cowens - Bird - Garnett

The Four Celtic Lieutenants:
Cousy - Havlicek - McHale - Pierce

« Reply #650 on: April 26, 2009, 05:22:42 PM »

Offline kheeko

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 69
did anyone notice Gordon grabbing a handful of his balls after he hits the miracle 3 - on national tv right in front of everyone - that's pure thug.
yes i felt like throwing up

« Reply #651 on: April 26, 2009, 05:25:34 PM »

Offline celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • Tommy Points: 674
  • MASTER OF PANIC
gordon is a front runner who complains unless he gets 30 shots a game...thug and classless...but yet he continues to play and a guy like powe who plays the right way and is a good guy is hurt...screw you ben gordon..i wish you had to trade places with powe you little punk