Author Topic: "Celtics are on my list." - Anthony Davis  (Read 7629 times)

Re: "Celtics are on my list." - Anthony Davis
« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2019, 06:18:53 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
LeBron is a player and agent...he has interest in Klutch so LeBron should not be allowed to recruit other players.

this ^

« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2019, 09:33:15 PM »

Offline Triplenickle

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 30
I dont think he. would sign long term with the C's

I think that's been made abundantly clear by now
https://www.yardbarker.com/nba/articles/celtics_reportedly_still_not_on_anthony_davis_long_term_list/s1_127_28450799

Shams just said on NBA TV that there's still only 4 teams( Bucks,Lakers, Knicks, Clippers) Anthony Davis would consider signing a long term deal with and that the Celtics are NOT one of them.

3:40 PM - Feb 16, 2019

that's what Paul george said about the Lakers

What ended up happening? Oh right the front office gave him a preview and then showed him the money. These players are bluffers. Show them the pile of money and they will sign the dotted line. The good thing is Ainge is aware

Also, Bucks re conspicuously on the list knowing there is no way they have the assets to nab him....The knicks are extremely relying on the pingpong balls and Zion to fall on their laps to dangle in a trade...and of course would need Kyrie or KD to sign first before AD would be onboard with them...Clippers will be the only dark horse since they are an LA team but again for now does not have the assets to trade for AD..

One year of experiencing Boston, its fans and of course if theyre lucky enough to win the title..that would definitely seal AD to sign long term.

You think being NY-lite without the celebs but all the attitude will sway him? I don't.

Also players are not gonna worship our old heros...I doubt that means much to them. I mean I live here and that mess annoys me with the overkill. It was so bad during the Bird era, I was a Philly fan back then

« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2019, 11:48:56 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
I dont think he. would sign long term with the C's

I think that's been made abundantly clear by now
https://www.yardbarker.com/nba/articles/celtics_reportedly_still_not_on_anthony_davis_long_term_list/s1_127_28450799

Shams just said on NBA TV that there's still only 4 teams( Bucks,Lakers, Knicks, Clippers) Anthony Davis would consider signing a long term deal with and that the Celtics are NOT one of them.

3:40 PM - Feb 16, 2019

that's what Paul george said about the Lakers

What ended up happening? Oh right the front office gave him a preview and then showed him the money. These players are bluffers. Show them the pile of money and they will sign the dotted line. The good thing is Ainge is aware

Also, Bucks re conspicuously on the list knowing there is no way they have the assets to nab him....The knicks are extremely relying on the pingpong balls and Zion to fall on their laps to dangle in a trade...and of course would need Kyrie or KD to sign first before AD would be onboard with them...Clippers will be the only dark horse since they are an LA team but again for now does not have the assets to trade for AD..

One year of experiencing Boston, its fans and of course if theyre lucky enough to win the title..that would definitely seal AD to sign long term.

You think being NY-lite without the celebs but all the attitude will sway him? I don't.

Also players are not gonna worship our old heros...I doubt that means much to them. I mean I live here and that mess annoys me with the overkill. It was so bad during the Bird era, I was a Philly fan back then
remember when david west was asked about boston during free agency and he said he didn't care about the banners lol