Author Topic: Brad picked up Hayward at the airport.  (Read 2772 times)

Brad picked up Hayward at the airport.
« on: July 02, 2017, 02:06:26 AM »

Offline incoherent

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 278
  • 7 + 11 = 18
Some guy snapped a pic and tweeted it...

https://twitter.com/JohnHabershaw/status/881350037040762880/photo/1

Pretty cool of Brad to do that... I wonder if Riley was at the airport in Miami.

Re: Brad picked up Hayward at the airport.
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2017, 10:17:53 AM »

Offline billge

• Maine Celtic
  • Tommy Points: 1
I had no idea Brad was that strong.  They could have just sent him a bus schedule

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2017, 10:27:27 AM »

Offline BringToughnessBack

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 941
I think it is awesome and truly shows the difference between personal attention vs. sending a limo(sure that was what Riley did). Our biggest advantage in this process with hayward should be personal attention.

In the end though, it is hard to know where his family truly wants to live and if that is the top priority for them. If they love sun and beaches, this process is over. for Miami If they value the best education system and the most passionate fans and the chance to become immortal in the rafters, this process is over for Boston. If they value no change and a very sheltered location to live that is the opposite of a melting pot, this process is over for Utah. In the end, it will not be Riley or Danny who control this decision but rather his family.

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2017, 10:28:22 AM »

Offline Sketch5

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 280
I had no idea Brad was that strong.  They could have just sent him a bus schedule

Well he must not have been skipping leg day.

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2017, 10:30:11 AM »

Offline Joyride

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 3
Riley definitely had his limo driver pick up Hayward. Anyone see that Whiteside video talking about the beaches?  Ugh makes me hate Riley and the Heat even more. If we don't get Hayward, I hope he goes back to Utah.

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2017, 10:51:23 AM »

Offline dreamgreen

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 182
Well Brad sold him once, lets hope he can do it again!

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2017, 10:54:31 AM »

Online tazzmaniac

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 551
I think it is awesome and truly shows the difference between personal attention vs. sending a limo(sure that was what Riley did). Our biggest advantage in this process with hayward should be personal attention.

In the end though, it is hard to know where his family truly wants to live and if that is the top priority for them. If they love sun and beaches, this process is over. for Miami If they value the best education system and the most passionate fans and the chance to become immortal in the rafters, this process is over for Boston. If they value no change and a very sheltered location to live that is the opposite of a melting pot, this process is over for Utah. In the end, it will not be Riley or Danny who control this decision but rather his family.
Wherever he ends up, his kids will end up in top notch private schools.  If he comes to us, it will be because Ainge sells us as the best contender.  I did read they have a 2nd home in San Diego.  I'm thinking Miami has the edge. 

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2017, 11:32:34 AM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
Some guy snapped a pic and tweeted it...

https://twitter.com/JohnHabershaw/status/881350037040762880/photo/1

Pretty cool of Brad to do that... I wonder if Riley was at the airport in Miami.

Pretty cool? LOL

I would venture it is the LEAST he could do. Remember they have a prior relationship. Why would he want to be too officious about this when he could simply pick up his 'friend' from the airport?

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2017, 11:37:39 AM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871

This, and that is why the teams should be working on the family, and not just the player.

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2017, 11:51:48 AM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3178

Brad was reported running down 95 with Hayward on his back per.wojo...