Author Topic: the other side  (Read 7817 times)

Re: the other side
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 02:00:17 AM »

Offline reelbig4

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 7
this heat fans are a joke

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 02:05:40 AM »

Offline NoraG1

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 108
http://fans.heat.nba.com/community/index.php?/topic/14976-the-celtics-cry-really-helped-them-and-the-nba-is-indeed-rigged/

Wow. Do they not see how ridiculous they sound. Lebron has fouled out a total of 1 time for the Heat and yet somehow the Heat get the raw deal. Pierce has fouled out in 2-3 games alone in this series  ::) Unfair to them is an evenly called game.

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 02:07:51 AM »

Offline get_banners

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 100
the heat have fans?

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2012, 02:11:32 AM »

Offline reelbig4

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 7
the heat have fans?
at least banwagoneers

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2012, 02:11:42 AM »

Offline bfrombleacher

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 367
LOL

Rondo is aggressive tonight and he only got 2 free throws. And they were intentional to extend the game. LeBron James got 8, more than anyone on our team. Foul trouble on half our rotation. Pierce fouled out. They're allowed to hack our guys almost every possession. Did they not watch the fourth quarter?

They STILL got more free throws.

And they're trying to pose themselves as victims?

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2012, 02:15:12 AM »

Offline get_banners

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 100
these fans are delusional. yeah, there were some calls they didn't get...but they got a ton they shouldn't have, either. like, for instance, wade tackling pierce for a "steal". one of the more obvious fouls i've seen in a while that got no call, and wade got a touch foul on the other end for an and-1. i'm hoping lebron's crazy comments (he's the last person who should ever complain about foul calls against him) p--- the refs off. they've protected him his entire career, and he goes after them? really?

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2012, 02:16:29 AM »

Offline Celtics18

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1469
It reads like CelticsBlog after a Celtics loss.
DKC Seventy-Sixers:

PG: G. Hill/D. Schroder
SG: C. Lee/B. Hield/T. Luwawu
SF:  Giannis/J. Lamb/M. Kuzminskas
PF:  E. Ilyasova/J. Jerebko/R. Christmas
C:    N. Vucevic/K. Olynyk/E. Davis/C. Jefferson

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2012, 02:18:13 AM »

Offline EDWARDO

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 93
You don't think they say the same thing about us? The Confirmation Bias post was 100% dead on and people prove it every day, in every chat, in every post

And yet 80% of the people refuse to believe it because "I know what I see".... If you are going to say Heat fans are crazy because you "know what you saw and it was the Celts getting screwed" then you aren't really making a sound argument... That's not to say that officiating doesn't matter and that the refs didn't miss the foul on Rondo in OT of game 2.... It does and they did... Bad calls happen and in the NBA, where there's 100+ decisions to be made per game, bad ones will happen... Every chat room for every team in every sport has a thread about the refs being out to get them. They can't be all right and they are almost certainly all wrong

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2012, 02:20:19 AM »

Offline antapolar

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 12
lol i'm glad at least both side agree on one thing....is to call STERN OUT  ::) ;D

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2012, 02:40:45 AM »

Offline NoraG1

• Bill Walton

Except Celtics actually have reason to complain. Heat often get some help from  the refs. It is not a secret. Celtic fans were not the only ones who think this either quite a few of other teams' fan say the same thing! I point once again to the fact that Lebron has not fouled out of a game in years as one good example. That alone is all the example I need.

The game called the same on both sides is all I want, bad or good. The refs did that. No huge disparties in the Heats' favor.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 02:53:46 AM by NoraG1 »

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2012, 02:50:46 AM »

Offline bfrombleacher

• Ray Allen

Except Celtics actually have reason to complain. Heat often get some help from  the refs. It is not a secret. Celtic fans were not the only ones who think this either quite a few of other teams' fan say the same thing! I point once again to the fact that Lebron has not fouled out of a game in years as one good example. That alone is all the example I need.

I was about to say almost the exact same thing but decided against it haha.

The most the Heat fans can have is that there were bad calls both ways.

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2012, 02:57:03 AM »

Offline NoraG1

• Bill Walton

I was about to say almost the exact same thing but decided against it haha.

The most the Heat fans can have is that there were bad calls both ways.

I know those that refuse no matter what to think refs influence the game are going to find what they want to say I am wrong. I give up arguing with them, it is a waste of time. They will never change their minds.  I wish I could think that way. It would be nice to think everything in the world is just and fair and that there is no corruption. I can't do it! Too much things point the other way. Like $$$

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2012, 05:11:50 AM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1157
  • A Celtic Fan
Call me a homer, but I actually think they've let them play for the most part in the last two games. Which is nice because it gives a great flow to the game and a more entertaining game overall. And it's the frikken playoffs! We WANT to see them battle. That's why you have playoffs; otherwise it becomes rather pointless.

I told some Heat fans (not on SB Nation - another forum, never mind what) before Game 3 that Boston would be getting most of the 50/50 calls and they totally went off on me. "LeBron is just that good, yada, yada, blah, blah..." Then the namecalling started ("hater, whiner", "crybaby", "3 y.o.", etc.) and I went into Bird Mode. Off course, they wanted me to leave. I let it cool down and went back there and stuck it in their face afterwards: "What did I tell you?!" Most of them just called me a hater. They hate when I tell them their King is really only a little Prince.

Anyhow, we will probably be back to 45 FTA's for the Hype in Game 5, and around 25 for us.

Oh, Stern, thine product hath become predictable...

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2012, 06:25:37 AM »

Offline bfrombleacher

• Ray Allen
Most of them just called me a hater.

That's the only response they can generate whenever they feel remotely threatened.

Great job, Stern. Lakers fans, Yankees fans, everybody is rooting against the Heat. Nobody except Heat fans like the Heat.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 07:02:39 AM by bfrombleacher »