Author Topic: I have an awful feeling about this season and the future  (Read 3490 times)

Re: I have an awful feeling about this season and the future
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2011, 06:35:00 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
I don't have much hope for this team now or in the future with Rondo as our starting point guard.  I don't think the team is good enough to win this year without an upgrade, and I'm not a fan of building around Rondo.

CP3 at least gives us a chance, in my opinion.  If things don't work out, at least the organization swung for the fences, rather than settling for a mediocre future.

Yep...I thinking the exact same thing brother  :)

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2011, 06:37:08 PM »

Offline PosImpos

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 903
  • Rondo = Good
I don't have much hope for this team now or in the future with Rondo as our starting point guard.  I don't think the team is good enough to win this year without an upgrade, and I'm not a fan of building around Rondo.

CP3 at least gives us a chance, in my opinion.  If things don't work out, at least the organization swung for the fences, rather than settling for a mediocre future.

Welcome to the mediocre future, my friends.
Never forget the Champs of '08, or the gutsy warriors of '10.

"I know you all wanna win, but you gotta do it TOGETHER!"
- Doc Rivers

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2011, 06:42:31 PM »

Offline butterbeanlove

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 191
Chris Paul is giving the Celtics the "Stink Eye" and would rather play in Los Angelos or New York and tell the Celtics to stick it where the sun don't shine.

Now with Rondo, I would not be surprised if he and his agent have already told Danny to trade me, trade me.......

Here is where I think this is going, and none of you are gonna like it one bit. This fits the patterns of Danny Ainge to a T.

I think we will be dealing with Phoenix real soon. Read into that what you will. The consequences are that we get glory's last shot this year and then we all get look forward to the Miami Heat and the Los Angeles Lakers battle it out for the NBA title until 2020 or when the next CBA gets negotiated.

Does a Celtic roster of:

Steve Nash, TJ Ford
Ray Allen, Jared Dudley, Anthony Parker
Paul Pierce, Marquis Daniels
KG, Hakim Warrick (or Mickeal Pietrus), JJJ
Jermaine O'Neal, Marcin Gortat

get us our 18th Championship in 2012????

Sober up if you think we are getting Chris Paul then Dwight Howard. Let us hope we don't get "forced" into taking Metta World Peace off the Amnesty Scrap Heap in 2013. That would be a throw back to the Sydney Wicks - Curtis Rowe Era that bridged John Havlicek and Larry Bird back in the late 70s.

thanks for cheering us up.

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2011, 06:48:47 PM »

Offline PosImpos

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 903
  • Rondo = Good
time to make the consolation trade!

rondo + green + picks (same package as we offered for paul)  for nash, gortat, dudley + phoenix 1st.  do it up.
Never forget the Champs of '08, or the gutsy warriors of '10.

"I know you all wanna win, but you gotta do it TOGETHER!"
- Doc Rivers