Author Topic: Season Ticket Members: Alex Hart is leaving  (Read 3861 times)

Season Ticket Members: Alex Hart is leaving
« on: July 30, 2018, 11:14:50 AM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 907
Hi all,

I know of at least one other STM who has Alex as a rep. I think she sent out an announcement, but she is leaving to go work for the Miami Dolphins (Yes, she's now dead to me. Unless I need tickets.).

I've got David Cohen as my new rep, but haven't spoken with him yet.

Mike

Re: Season Ticket Members: Alex Hart is leaving
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2018, 11:46:39 AM »

Offline Jiri Welsch

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 349
I have Erin Kelly

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2018, 11:56:50 AM »

Offline FatKidsDad

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 114
Hi all,

I know of at least one other STM who has Alex as a rep. I think she sent out an announcement, but she is leaving to go work for the Miami Dolphins (Yes, she's now dead to me. Unless I need tickets.).

Mike

David Cohen was my rep for years before I gave up my tickets. Good guy. You'll like him.
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." - George S. Patton

"Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity,they think of you." -   H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2018, 10:01:38 AM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
Hi all,

Mike

David Cohen was my rep for years before I gave up my tickets. Good guy. You'll like him.

Great, thanks!

Mike

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2018, 11:45:37 PM »

Offline action781

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 609
David Cohen was my rep from 2007-2014ish, then I gave up my tickets when they raised prices after trading away PP and KG.  Some new reps contacted me every once in a while to see if I was interested in getting back in or some other kind of smaller packages.  Three years ago, a rep I felt belittled me during a call enough that I wrote an email to the Celtics and I wasn't even that interested in getting tickets again.  David Cohen ended up calling me on behalf of the Celtics regarding my complaint and within an hour I was a celtics season ticket holder again.  He then passed me off to Sara Page who has also been excellent.

David passed me off because he's more senior there now, but he's a fantastic rep and knows how to treat his STH.  Huge C's fan too.
2020 CelticsStrong All-2000s Draft -- Utah Jazz

Finals Starters:  Jason Kidd - Reggie Miller - PJ Tucker - Al Horford - Shaq
Bench:  Rajon Rondo - Trae Young - Marcus Smart - Jaylen Brown -  Peja Stojakovic - Jamal Mashburn - Carlos Boozer - Tristan Thompson - Mehmet Okur

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2018, 12:23:19 PM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
David Cohen was my rep from 2007-2014ish, then I gave up my tickets when they raised prices after trading away PP and KG.  Some new reps contacted me every once in a while to see if I was interested in getting back in or some other kind of smaller packages.  Three years ago, a rep I felt belittled me during a call enough that I wrote an email to the Celtics and I wasn't even that interested in getting tickets again.  David Cohen ended up calling me on behalf of the Celtics regarding my complaint and within an hour I was a celtics season ticket holder again.  He then passed me off to Sara Page who has also been excellent.

David passed me off because he's more senior there now, but he's a fantastic rep and knows how to treat his STH.  Huge C's fan too.

I'm really glad to hear that. He seems very responsive so far.

Mike
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 11:08:35 AM by mef730 »