Beyond the Association > Other Basketball

Rasheed Wallace to coach high school boys team

(1/2) > >>

CelticsElite:
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/26190863/coach-lie-rasheed-takes-hs-program

GreenFaith1819:
Congrats to him and I wish him well.

His players will be well-coached - especially his BIGS. They will be ahead of their peers as far as fundamentals.

Rasheed had a so-so time in BOS but I'll NEVER forget his valiant effort in that game 7 vs The Lakers in 2010...we lost but dude played his tail off.......punishing Pau in the post..

Extremely skilled Big Man...

SparzWizard:

--- Quote from: GreenFaith1819 on March 08, 2019, 03:08:54 PM ---Congrats to him and I wish him well.

His players will be well-coached - especially his BIGS. They will be ahead of their peers as far as fundamentals.

Rasheed had a so-so time in BOS but I'll NEVER forget his valiant effort in that game 7 vs The Lakers in 2010...we lost but dude played his tail off.......punishing Pau in the post..

--- End quote ---

Celtics could've ended that series in Game 6 if Perk didn't go down.

The refs rigged Game 7. 21 to 4 free throws in the 4th quarter, you can't make that stuff up.

GreenFaith1819:

--- Quote from: SparzWizard on March 08, 2019, 03:10:16 PM ---
--- Quote from: GreenFaith1819 on March 08, 2019, 03:08:54 PM ---Congrats to him and I wish him well.

--- End quote ---

Celtics could've ended that series in Game 6 if Perk didn't go down.

The refs rigged Game 7. 21 to 4 free throws in the 4th quarter, you can't make that stuff up.

--- End quote ---

That game will ALWAYS haunt me....they said that "the Celtics weren't aggressive. That was why we didn't get any calls......"

I disagree.

Dancin' Joey Crawford reffed that game................

Dude jobbed us then went and had steak and lobsters with his boy Kobe.

Just my opinion. Still sour grapes with that game.

Here's hoping that BOS beats LA by NO LESS than 40 tomorrow night.

SHAQATTACK:
well fiddle sticks  :o

How is he gonna have time to do that and come out of retirement and play post season every year for Boston .

:D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version