Author Topic: Could BBD be screwing us? and a ben wallace/sheldon williams question  (Read 1183 times)

Offline lJesterl

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 35
Sometimes I wonder if the BBD signing hadn't taken aslong as it has or if it takes any longer would we have made more FA moves or will it mess up any FA moves moving forward. Anyone else wonder that since the start of the offseason? Athlethes and there money cravings kill me. I love money but I also love the game.

I was wondering as far as ben wallace goes would you guys rather have ben wallace or sheldon williams in that junk minute role? I would have prefered Ben for the vet minimum.

Sory guys im bored.

Re: Could BBD be screwing us? and a ben wallace/sheldon williams question
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2009, 03:57:08 AM »

Offline xmuscularghandix

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 280
We could still get him with a minimum contract as long as we have the roster space.

Everyone else we've talked to has been in the league for 10+ years and will be signing minimum contracts. BBD signing an affordable deal at a young age is very good for the future of this team.

Re: Could BBD be screwing us? and a ben wallace/sheldon williams question
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2009, 04:12:32 AM »

Offline radiohead

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 1237
Ben Wallace is going back to Detroit. Check out this link: http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-pistons-wallace&prov=ap&type=lgns

Shelden Williams is a couple of years removed from being a #5 pick. I'd like to see how his game evolves once he starts playing with kg,pierce,ray, and sheed. Maybe this change in scenery would bring out the best in his game.