Author Topic: Can't Wait To Hear What The Fox Sports Show Hosts/"Experts" Say!  (Read 10025 times)

Re: Can't Wait To Hear What The Fox Sports Show Hosts/"Experts" Say!
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2018, 01:28:54 PM »

Online BitterJim

• NGT
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1212
Chris Broussard is worthless. Waste of DNA.

Multiple sources confirm
I'm bitter.

« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2018, 01:32:10 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1833
The media is in a unique dilemma, similar with what is happening with Donald Trump. When you have a public figure as extremely thin skinned as LeBron and Trump, you risk losing access by criticizing them in any form. So you have a lot of media figures who will never, ever criticize them. Broussard is one of them. Shannon Sharpe is another. Then there are media figures who just don't care about having access like SAS, Skip. While they have their own faulty opinions (as others), at least you know they aren't in the athlete's pocket.

I fully predict Broussard to do his normal tour of "Cavs in 6." The moment it is obvious that LeBron will not win, you will not see him until next year OR he's going to throw the rest of the team under the bus.

Media hates Trump, loves Lebron. Just don’t see this.

« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2018, 01:32:41 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis

Multiple sources confirm

Multiple sauces too.

« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2018, 01:40:57 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM20EOVpus4

Broussard now loves the Celtics.  He compares the Celtics to "Rocky"

« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2018, 01:42:36 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 2923
  • On To Banner 18!

Multiple sources confirm

Multiple sauces too.

Which ones? Honey Mustard? Sweet and Sour?  :laugh:
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2018, 01:47:14 PM »

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1550
Broussard just said Cavs in 6 with Skip and Shannon :o

LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2018, 01:48:23 PM »

• Dennis Johnson

Multiple sources confirm

Multiple sauces too.

Which ones? Honey Mustard? Sweet and Sour?  :laugh:

MULTIPLE SAUCES CANS CONFIRM!!!!!!!!!!
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2018, 01:50:21 PM »

• Dennis Johnson
The media is in a unique dilemma, similar with what is happening with Donald Trump. When you have a public figure as extremely thin skinned as LeBron and Trump, you risk losing access by criticizing them in any form. So you have a lot of media figures who will never, ever criticize them. Broussard is one of them. Shannon Sharpe is another. Then there are media figures who just don't care about having access like SAS, Skip. While they have their own faulty opinions (as others), at least you know they aren't in the athlete's pocket.

I fully predict Broussard to do his normal tour of "Cavs in 6." The moment it is obvious that LeBron will not win, you will not see him until next year OR he's going to throw the rest of the team under the bus.

correct. the guy who wrote that drivel is way off base. plus any POTUS is raked over the coals24/7. not lebron. lousy argument by whoever wrote it
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2018, 01:51:43 PM »

• Dennis Johnson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM20EOVpus4

Broussard now loves the Celtics.  He compares the Celtics to "Rocky"

GO AWAY CHRIS. we do not want you or need you. ONLY true celtics on this PAIN TRAIN. we do not need bandwagoners.
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2018, 02:37:43 PM »

Offline bellerephon

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 52
The Celts have the edge now and we haven't seen anything from the Cavs role players to make us think they can do enough to help Lebron, but at the same time it is far from a done deal that the Celts win. They haven't played all that well on the road so far, it's not crazy to think they could lose games 3 and 4. I think the Celts will pull it out and win the series, but the Cavs are not finished yet.

« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2018, 02:41:48 PM »

Offline Erik

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 235
  • The voice of reason

correct. the guy who wrote that drivel is way off base. plus any POTUS is raked over the coals24/7. not lebron. lousy argument by whoever wrote it

Be sure to re-read carefully before dismissing something as drivel.

The difference between LeBron and Trump is that you have way more people in the "I don't care about access" column for Trump, due to clearly defined political loyalty. The argument is that they are both very thin-skinned and will revoke access for any form of criticism. The fact that more people have lost access in Trump's case doesn't dismiss the premise.

« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2018, 02:45:53 PM »

• Dennis Johnson
The Celts have the edge now and we haven't seen anything from the Cavs role players to make us think they can do enough to help Lebron, but at the same time it is far from a done deal that the Celts win. They haven't played all that well on the road so far, it's not crazy to think they could lose games 3 and 4. I think the Celts will pull it out and win the series, but the Cavs are not finished yet.

series is far from over. nobody said it was. but game 3 is HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE  win this and the cavs will fold like a cheap tent. if we can get cleveland down on the mat 3-0, then we have to give them the final knockout punch and finish them. you cannot leave lebron on life support. FINISH HIM!
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2018, 03:14:29 PM »

Offline celticinorlando

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 637
  • MASTER OF PANIC
Boston wins game three it will be over. If they lose game three we will have to hear for 24 hours how the Cavs are back, the Cs can't win on the road and how every expects the Cavs to win the series.

Get game 3 and Game 4 is house money. I expect Game 3 will be the Cavs last major stand. they will throw everything at Boston. If Boston wins I expect to see a disinterested Cavs and LBJ in game 4.

Get game 3 and you control everything.

« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2018, 03:55:29 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
Boston wins game three it will be over. If they lose game three we will have to hear for 24 hours how the Cavs are back, the Cs can't win on the road and how every expects the Cavs to win the series.

Get game 3 and Game 4 is house money. I expect Game 3 will be the Cavs last major stand. they will throw everything at Boston. If Boston wins I expect to see a disinterested Cavs and LBJ in game 4.

Agree.  I think we will have great energy in Game 3 too. I actually have cautious optimism we will win it. OUr team is really playing in the moment; you hear all the players saying that. 

You can tell Brad has done a great job of brain-washing them!!

« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2018, 04:10:05 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 2923
  • On To Banner 18!

Agree.  I think we will have great energy in Game 3 too. I actually have cautious optimism we will win it. OUr team is really playing in the moment; you hear all the players saying that. 

You can tell Brad has done a great job of brain-washing them!!

If anything, I just think that the three days off between Games 2 and 3 could be something that throws us off a bit.

Our guys get rest, yes, but we seemed to be riding the momentum, and now CLE might have a chance to re-group during this break.

We got to stay focused and have to play with great energy in Game 3. Treat Game 3 like a Game 7. Can't afford to be complacent against a Lebron-led team. They may be down 2-0, but they know that if they can protect their home, they still got a chance to win the series.
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller