Author Topic: Jaylen/Josh Jackson Combo makes us contenders in 3 years  (Read 6710 times)

Re: Jaylen/Josh Jackson Combo makes us contenders in 3 years
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2017, 10:31:10 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
There is zero chance that 22 year old Jackson and 23 year old Brown make the leap to superstardom and make us contenders in two years. Cripes. Let the kids grow up and learn the game first.

« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2017, 10:43:53 PM »

Offline TheTruthFot18

• NCE
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 263
  • Truth Juice
We are on achilles injury ACL or MCL on Lebron from the finals now. We Are contenders.
Top 5 team = Contender.

We can just as easily lose to chi or Indy in the 1st rd.

Come on, not in a 7 game series with HCA. I could easily see Washington, Toronto, and Atlanta beating us. But besides Cleveland, that's it.
The Nets will finish with the worst record and the Celtics will end up with the 4th pick.

- Me (sometime in January)

--------------------------------------------------------

Guess I was wrong (May 23rd)

« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2017, 10:47:16 PM »

Offline Smokeeye123

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 156
Danny just needs to hit on whoever he drafts. Im not talking allstar necessarily but he absolutly needs to draft a starter level player.

« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2017, 10:48:01 PM »

Offline GRADYCOLNON

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 26
I hope Jackson comes out as the better player than fultz.  Don't think I could deal with Fultz's lack of effort problems
just curious, but what problems are those? any sources for this? thanks.

One of his big weaknesses has been labeled as a casual approach.  A casual approach is a nice way of saying he doesn't put in full effort or play with high intensity. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpY8ETEbsI0

I don't think Ainge will want to make his top pick for a young player that has an issue doing the little things.  The things you need to do in practive, in games to be best player or win your team the game.  The fact Fultz has all this talent and he doesn't make Washington a lock for the tournament should make everyone question if he's not just there to put his numbers and get ready for his pay check.  All the while, I see Josh Jackson working his butt off, helping Kansas win games with his scoring, his passing, his offense, and his defense.  Ainge is going to be looking for a Celtics, a winner, before he chooses a me-first guy.