Author Topic: Celtics (1-2) at Cavs (1-0) Preseason Game #4 10/6/18  (Read 18748 times)

Re: Celtics (1-2) at Cavs (1-0) Preseason Game #4 10/6/18
« Reply #165 on: October 07, 2018, 05:10:47 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1833
Hugely disappointed with our preseason play. Pathetic really. Lack of purpose, teamwork, defense, rebounding. Tatum looks awful. All the talk get to his head? Cleveland dominates us more without Lebron. Or 3 other starters.

Don’t recall a preseason so dreadful. Can’t blame it on lack of chemistry.  See 07/08 Celtics. They got it right away.

NBA finals? We’re not even playing at a level that makes the playoffs.

« Reply #166 on: October 07, 2018, 05:25:25 PM »

Offline JBcat

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 512
Hugely disappointed with our preseason play. Pathetic really. Lack of purpose, teamwork, defense, rebounding. Tatum looks awful. All the talk get to his head? Cleveland dominates us more without Lebron. Or 3 other starters.

Don’t recall a preseason so dreadful. Can’t blame it on lack of chemistry.  See 07/08 Celtics. They got it right away.

NBA finals? We’re not even playing at a level that makes the playoffs.

I actually think the teamwork looks ok.  They just can’t buy a bucket out there. Lol  I think the 07-08 Celtics were 4 and 3 in preseason so it wasn’t until the regular season really that they started dominating. 

I’m hoping with all this practice time now until the regular season starts they can tighten up the D and the rotations. 

« Reply #167 on: October 07, 2018, 05:28:26 PM »

Offline satch

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 136
Just not making shots. Will go as far as the 3 pointer will take them

« Reply #168 on: October 08, 2018, 06:53:23 AM »

Offline hodgy03038

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 440
  • Marcus Smart #1 Fan
They can right the ship with an opening night win vs Philly. I am real worried about this one though as we have looked horrible and Philly has been dominating along with Fultz playing real well. The last thing I want is a Philly win and Embid talking trash until the next meeting. I don't mind losing in preseason but I kind of want to see some improvement from game to game. I didn't see any improvement from game 1 to game 4. We were pretty much dominated by Charlotte and then by the Cavs? Seriously with our history against the Cavs we can't make a statement? Cedi freaking Osman? Rookie PG dominates us? We seem to just chuck 3's and nobody is hitting any. Wannamaker makes me really miss Larkin. I think his new name should be WannaLarkin.