Author Topic: Ainge " Good people makes coming to work more Fun"  (Read 4915 times)

Re: Ainge " Good people makes coming to work more Fun"
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2019, 03:26:14 PM »

Offline PAOBoston

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 533
I don’t think think Ainge aimed it at any particular player. I don’t think that’s really his style. But there were definitely several players that I’ve been rumored to have those types of issues.

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2019, 03:26:58 PM »

Offline playdream

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 88
"I think it just makes life more enjoyable when everybody is humble, hard-working, and will play any role they have to to help the team succeed.

Shot fired at Brown & Rozier

Yea and the earth is flat, just like Kyrie says.  Look for the article where Brooklyn is hesitating on Kyrie because he is the Diva.  Whose shot selections went beyond selfish in the Bucks series.  Are you just avoiding the articles where Kyrie doesn't like living in Boston.  Doesn't get along with Brad?  Doesn't get along with Danny?  Treats his younger teammates poorly?

Danny is talking about Kyrie.
The key word in there is humble. He's absolutely referring to Kyrie.
Really?

You know there is a guy on the team who said "We definetly going to the finals" before the season even start, and "I will have 5 rings when i'm 28" after a horrible start and being benched.

Does that sound humble to you? i wonder who that guy is

Hint: he spent a lot of time on airplane and car traveling around the world in offseason, and go for show and speech during the season
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 03:35:03 PM by playdream »

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2019, 03:35:45 PM »

Offline NKY fan

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 106
"I think it just makes life more enjoyable when everybody is humble, hard-working, and will play any role they have to to help the team succeed.

Yea and the earth is flat, just like Kyrie says.  Look for the article where Brooklyn is hesitating on Kyrie because he is the Diva.  Whose shot selections went beyond selfish in the Bucks series.  Are you just avoiding the articles where Kyrie doesn't like living in Boston.  Doesn't get along with Brad?  Doesn't get along with Danny?  Treats his younger teammates poorly?

Are you ignoring the fact All kyrie's teammates, Brad and Danny said only good things about kyrie? over those "reports" without names?
Brad and Ainge are the epitome of diplomatic ... I would be shocked if they said anything even remotely criticizing towards Kyrie with his pending free agency. I’m sure the players still under contract were instructed to keep things private by Ainge and brad.

Looks like Ainge has accepted he’s leaving and he’s finally taking a shot at Kyrie. I am not sure it’s correct or not to do it. Maybe he thinks Kyrie played them ...

he’s probably more annoyed with the Davis fiasco and how he couldn’t trade for him and alienated his young players ... but oh well.

I am sure if both jays become allstars they will take this into consideration 5-6 years from now when they hit free agency

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2019, 03:51:20 PM »

Offline Kuberski33

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 533

Really?

You know there is a guy on the team who said "We definetly going to the finals" before the season even start, and "I will have 5 rings when i'm 28" after a horrible start and being benched.

Hint: he spent a lot of time on airplane and car traveling around the world in offseason, and go for show and speech during the season
I'm going to disagree.  Ainge has always been competitive as hell and not afraid to jab and stick the needle in when he feels like it. I'm guessing he's as tired of being at the mercy of this guy as everyone else.  As for Jaylen (whom I assume you're referring to) they're building around him apparently, so he couldn't have been that put off.

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2019, 04:06:32 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327
Everyone on the team admitted last year sucked. I think Ainge is just trying to make clear that they're attempting to reset the culture as it was broken and brought in Draftees they think fit that idea.

Is that an implicit shot a Kyrie to talk about it? Probably, best player sets the tone for the locker room for better or worse.

« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2019, 04:07:07 PM »

Offline playdream

• Don Chaney

Are you ignoring the fact All kyrie's teammates, Brad and Danny said only good things about kyrie? over those "reports" without names?
Brad and Ainge are the epitome of diplomatic ... I would be shocked if they said anything even remotely criticizing towards Kyrie with his pending free agency. I’m sure the players still under contract were instructed to keep things private by Ainge and brad.

Looks like Ainge has accepted he’s leaving and he’s finally taking a shot at Kyrie. I am not sure it’s correct or not to do it. Maybe he thinks Kyrie played them ...

he’s probably more annoyed with the Davis fiasco and how he couldn’t trade for him and alienated his young players ... but oh well.

I am sure if both jays become allstars they will take this into consideration 5-6 years from now when they hit free agency
Rozier who is a RFA went on a show to complain about Hayward and Coach, said he might have to go if team stay the same/don’t care where he goes, also said Kyrie is a great guy and a great leader,  I’m sure Ainge and Brad told him to say that right?

but oh well, keep believe what you want

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2019, 04:09:02 PM »

Offline playdream

• Don Chaney

Really?

I'm going to disagree.  Ainge has always been competitive as hell and not afraid to jab and stick the needle in when he feels like it. I'm guessing he's as tired of being at the mercy of this guy as everyone else. 

As for Jaylen (whom I assume you're referring to) they're building around him apparently, so he couldn't have been that put off.
I agree Ainge is tired of THAT guy and he won't be afraid to let people know, so he drafted a SG with his best pick

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2019, 04:32:38 PM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2906

Yeah, TP. This seems to be pretty clearly aimed at the type of behavior that Kyrie (and perhaps others - like Rozier) demonstrated this year.

It also is consistent with the comment Danny made the other night about being a desirable franchise that many stars would like to play for.

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2019, 04:50:51 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
I don’t think think Ainge aimed it at any particular player. I don’t think that’s really his style. But there were definitely several players that I’ve been rumored to have those types of issues.

Same.

The Kyrie Haters, though - will try EVERYTHING in their power to link anything negative to him.

« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2019, 04:59:23 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
It was completely aimed at Kyrie folks.  The emphasis on character means someone leaving lacks it.   We know it is not Al.   So that leaves Kyrie and Terry or both?

« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2019, 05:24:51 PM »

Offline NKY fan

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 106

Rozier who is a RFA went on a show to complain about Hayward and Coach, said he might have to go if team stay the same/don’t care where he goes, also said Kyrie is a great guy and a great leader,  I’m sure Ainge and Brad told him to say that right?

but oh well, keep believe what you want
Rozier missed the memo or he didn’t care lol. He mixes point guards for retired quarter backs he’s not the smartest guy out there

« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2019, 05:45:23 PM »

Offline moiso

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 441

Same.

The Kyrie Haters, though - will try EVERYTHING in their power to link anything negative to him.
But the Kyrie Lovers were aware of tons of small incidents and made individual excuses for each incident, failing to put it all together to see the big picture.  Little things like having a minor elective surgery on the day of game 7 told me a whole lot about Irving.

« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2019, 05:49:50 PM »

Online blink

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1469

Same.

But the Kyrie Lovers were aware of tons of small incidents and made individual excuses for each incident, failing to put it all together to see the big picture.  Little things like having a minor elective surgery on the day of game 7 told me a whole lot about Irving.

yeah that was really odd.  Ask yourself would an injured KG missed watching his teammates play game 7 of the ECF for some elective surgery?

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2019, 05:50:37 PM »

Offline soulman

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 21
Speaking on NBC Sports Boston Thursday night following the NBA draft, Danny Ainge said he has no issues at all with Irving, and he and the organization have remained in contact.

“Kyrie’s been good. He’s returned calls. He’s returned messages. He’s been excellent,” Ainge said.

“… Kyrie has always been respectful with me. Our 1-on-1 relationship has been good. He’s been open and honest with me from Day 1. I have no issues at all with Kyrie.”

« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2019, 06:00:13 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785

Same.

yeah that was really odd.  Ask yourself would an injured KG missed watching his teammates play game 7 of the ECF for some elective surgery?

Reed Richards says this is a bit of a stretch.