Author Topic: Porzingis injury updates (soleus strain)  (Read 43012 times)

Roy H., Amonkey, RMO, green_bballers13, BringToughnessBack and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Re: Porzingis injury updates (soleus strain)
« Reply #420 on: Yesterday at 09:32:34 PM »

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1642
Porzingis vs Dallas! I can see that!

He'd be a matchup nightmare for Dallas and probably really swing the pendulum in our favor if he plays.

cannot take anyone lightly its the finals  ;)
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #421 on: Yesterday at 09:38:02 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3048
  • On To Banner 18!
Porzingis vs Dallas! I can see that!

He'd be a matchup nightmare for Dallas and probably really swing the pendulum in our favor if he plays.

cannot take anyone lightly its the finals  ;)

Whoever said that is clearly a genius  ;)
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #422 on: Today at 12:16:11 AM »

Offline cman88

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 378
Was there any doubt he would be out? Celtics are 3-0

« Reply #423 on: Today at 07:38:35 AM »

Online BitterJim

• NGT
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1214
The fact that they already ruled him out more than 24 hours before the game seems telling. Not even doubtful or questionable, straight up "OUT". Really doesn't sound like someone who will even be available for Game 5.

I still think ultimately, he either comes back for a potential Game 6 if it gets there + there's some desperation from Boston at that point, or simply he comes back Game 1 of the Finals which is still 10 days away.

I won't lie though, I'm starting to also fear they haven't been honest this whole time and KP's injury is really severe, to the point where he might not even be available at the beginning of the Finals. It's not like the Celtics medical staff is perfect (look at the Timelord, Isaiah Thomas, etc. situations)

It either means that he wasn't really gonna be ready for game 4, or that the reasons he's sitting out are non-medical (i.e. it's because we're up 3-0)

Just like there's situations in the regular season where someone would be playing if it were the playoffs, this might be a situation where he would be playing if it were a tight series
I'm bitter.

« Reply #424 on: Today at 08:13:49 AM »

Online Birdman

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 432
Calf muscle takes awhile to heal & Porzingus won’t be till start of next season, but how serious is it & it’s up to him to tell the Celtics if he can play or not..look at Joe Burrow last season, took him bout 8 weeks to get fully healthy
C/PF-Horford, Baynes, Noel, Theis, Morris,
SF/SG- Tatum, Brown, Hayward, Smart, Semi, Clark
PG- Irving, Rozier, Larkin