Author Topic: Sheed commits to C's per globe!  (Read 21578 times)

Re: Sheed commits to C's per globe!
« Reply #120 on: July 05, 2009, 09:53:22 PM »

Offline wdleehi

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1607
  • Basketball is Newtonian Physics
Rondo   (insert here)      
Ray     House           TA(trade me)       JR
Pierce   (insert here)      Walker
KG     (insert here)      Scali
Perk   Wallace       Swift?

3 more inserts and the Celtics have a very good bench.

Hill

Davis

« Reply #121 on: July 05, 2009, 09:55:39 PM »

Offline houseonfire09

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 44
  • Thank you Eddie!
EXCELLENT!!!!!   ;D  Now, let's get a viable backup PG, resign BBD, decide who will start at C, find a backup for Pierce who is not named Tony Allen, and for the love of Celtics Pride, PLEASE DON'T SIGN GRANT HILL!!!  18 may be a lock this year.
"If David Stern ran the NHL, is there any chance his meal ticket's team would blow a Game 7 in Round 1? Put a pair of skates on Dick Bavetta!" -Bill Simmons

« Reply #122 on: July 05, 2009, 09:56:03 PM »

Offline celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • Tommy Points: 686
  • MASTER OF PANIC
hill....davis...PG?? i honestly think swift makes the team

« Reply #123 on: July 05, 2009, 09:56:23 PM »

Offline rondofan9

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 12
Haha Well Done My Man Im so darn Happy right now im goin Nuts I cant wait to Buy a Sheed Jersey..

Ditto I'll have to retire the Sam Cassell one I've been wearing to the games
Haha im hoping i dont have to retire my BBD one im praying he stays in Beantown..

« Reply #124 on: July 05, 2009, 09:57:13 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327
hill....davis...PG?? i honestly think swift makes the team
If he's healthy I think he will. His per minute production is good enough to justify 5th big status.  Especially since we don't have any more money to spend.

« Reply #125 on: July 05, 2009, 09:58:02 PM »

Offline celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • MASTER OF PANIC
just need a legit big to buy minutes...play defense and get boards..swift could fit that role

« Reply #126 on: July 05, 2009, 09:58:18 PM »

Offline rondofan9

• The Green Kornet
Sweet!  TP's to everyone. Enjoy!

#18 on the way

Right back at you! I LOVE YOU!

Right back at everyone! Clearly the greatest news in a long time for the C's and their fans, huge signing by Danny. It was a long time since I was so excited about the team!
me To Buddy Im so happy right now

Oh man when I said I'd give everyone a TOMMY POINT, I thought this was a one page thread. 7 pages will take a little bit, but I'll get to everyone. :)
Haha Well Done My Man Im so darn Happy right now im goin Nuts I cant wait to Buy a Sheed Jersey..

OK, got everyone. If for some bizarre reason I missed you, let me know. It feels good to give out all those TP's. I feel like a green Santa Claus. Even gave them to a bunch of posters who have been killing me b/c I wanted to keep Powe. LOL.
Haha i agree with you man I was Cursing out loud when i heard Powe is likely gone i loved the dude he was the ultimate Celtic gave 110 percent all the time and played hurt..

« Reply #127 on: July 05, 2009, 09:58:56 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
just need a legit big to buy minutes...play defense and get boards..swift could fit that role
We've got three legit bigs, now we just need a third wing. I still want BBD back if at all possible.

« Reply #128 on: July 05, 2009, 10:00:21 PM »

Offline CoachBo

• NCE
  • Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 336
We've got three legit bigs, now we just need a third wing. I still want BBD back if at all possible.

Actually, the wing we need should be second in the rotation.
Coined the CelticsBlog term, "Euromistake."

« Reply #129 on: July 05, 2009, 10:01:23 PM »

Offline celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • MASTER OF PANIC
wing is priority 1...but i think swift could grab a spot..think doc will want 3 bigs on the bench..baby is coming back IMO

« Reply #130 on: July 05, 2009, 10:01:32 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell

#18 on the way

Right back at everyone! Clearly the greatest news in a long time for the C's and their fans, huge signing by Danny. It was a long time since I was so excited about the team!

Oh man when I said I'd give everyone a TOMMY POINT, I thought this was a one page thread. 7 pages will take a little bit, but I'll get to everyone. :)

OK, got everyone. If for some bizarre reason I missed you, let me know. It feels good to give out all those TP's. I feel like a green Santa Claus. Even gave them to a bunch of posters who have been killing me b/c I wanted to keep Powe. LOL.
Haha i agree with you man I was Cursing out loud when i heard Powe is likely gone i loved the dude he was the ultimate Celtic gave 110 percent all the time and played hurt..
Sorry ultimate Celtic can only be used with three men:

Leon was a good Celtic though, can't take that from him.

« Reply #131 on: July 05, 2009, 10:02:29 PM »

Offline cdif911

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 43

a younger guy could actually do great in this role, as long as he has some assemblance of bball IQ - imagine how quickly you'd learn practicing against KG, Perk and Rasheed Wallace...but I like Baby as the frontrunner to fill the frontcourt
When you love life, life loves you right back

« Reply #132 on: July 05, 2009, 10:03:45 PM »

Offline celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • MASTER OF PANIC

a younger guy could actually do great in this role, as long as he has some assemblance of bball IQ - imagine how quickly you'd learn practicing against KG, Perk and Rasheed Wallace...but I like Baby as the frontrunner to fill the frontcourt

basically anyone but POB and mikki moore??

« Reply #133 on: July 05, 2009, 10:04:51 PM »

Offline rondofan9

• The Green Kornet

#18 on the way

Sorry ultimate Celtic can only be used with three men:

Leon was a good Celtic though, can't take that from him.
I agree of course those 3 I would even say The Truth Paul Pierce as well

« Reply #134 on: July 05, 2009, 10:08:42 PM »

Offline Dirk

• Kristaps Porzingis
  • Tommy Points: 23
During this afternoon I was watching parts of the game between the Celtics and the Pistons played on 30.01.2009 (my birthday date) just to check on Sheed playing against us, enjoy a little green bball, and check some KG (it’s been a long time!)

And then bang! Sheed agrees to play for the Celtics!
 ;D
the team to beat...
a force to reckon with...
just pick your poison.