Author Topic: Other Site For Full NBA Match Replay  (Read 11335 times)

Other Site For Full NBA Match Replay
« on: April 19, 2021, 09:48:46 AM »

Offline 100% Celt

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 25
Hi,

Does anyone know where I can find a full match replay of Bulls @ Celtics last night please?

I've gone to the sites I usually go to (HD, Roja, Fullmatch etc.) but none of them have it.

I've left this message here because if I go to the game thread, I'm certain to see the score and I do everything in my power to avoid it so I can watch it with the same emotions. We need to start getting you Americans to play in the early morning so we Europeans can watch live lol.  ;D

Re: Other Site For Full NBA Match Replay
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2021, 10:33:13 AM »

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1533
Hi,

Does anyone know where I can find a full match replay of Bulls @ Celtics last night please?

I've gone to the sites I usually go to (HD, Roja, Fullmatch etc.) but none of them have it.

I've left this message here because if I go to the game thread, I'm certain to see the score and I do everything in my power to avoid it so I can watch it with the same emotions. We need to start getting you Americans to play in the early morning so we Europeans can watch live lol.  ;D
you just have to watch at 3 am (or whatever).  Then it will be live.  Who needs sleep.
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2021, 10:37:41 AM »

Offline mobilija

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 610
You may be confused...game hasn't happened yet.
Starts in 10ish hours

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2021, 10:53:37 AM »

Offline 100% Celt

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 25
Oh great, thanks!

at myself.

I could have sworn Flashscore said it was due to be played at 01:30 am Irish time this morning. 🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦