Poll

Do you want the Memphis pick to convey this year?

Yes
4 (30.8%)
No
9 (69.2%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: 2020 NBA draft lottery  (Read 6189 times)

Re: 2020 NBA draft lottery
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2020, 09:39:41 PM »

Offline gouki88

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3141
  • 2019 & 2021 CS Historical Draft Champion
Warriors willing to trade down.

Would you trade Smart, 14, 26 and 30 for 2 and take Wiseman?

(Sota won’t take Wiseman at 1)
smart and filler isn’t enough to get #2.
#2 is certified lamelo ball. You’re talking about brown or Ingram to get this pick.

Disagree. LaMelo is no sure thing. Lot of hype is all. This ain’t Zion sweepstakes.
lamelo is better than zion

Keep in mind I’m the guy who said doncic was gonna be a superstar, and that tatum was a future all star  and we should draft him at 3
Congratulations on predicting that the most highly touted European prospect of all time was going to be good. You’re also the one who thought Al was holding us back, as well as saying Grayson Allen will be a good player for years (he’s been a net negative in both his years on both sides of the court), predicted Westbrook & Harden to fail (they’ve looked great with no Capela), and even in the thread dedicated to draft misses you wrote:
Was almost sure Wiggins and parker would dominate the league for decades. They were earth shaking hype behind them both.

-Liked the harrison twins
-Liked James young
-Liked thomas robinson. Thought for sure at worst hed be an average starter in the NBA

Not sure why you’re trying to present yourself as some infallible talent evaluator. Nobody here or anywhere for that matter is. I’d be surprised if Melo ever makes one All-Star game
'23 Historical Draft: Orlando Magic.

PG: Terry Porter (90-91) / Steve Francis (00-01)
SG: Joe Dumars (92-93) / Jeff Hornacek (91-92) / Jerry Stackhouse (00-01)
SF: Brandon Roy (08-09) / Walter Davis (78-79)
PF: Terry Cummings (84-85) / Paul Millsap (15-16)
C: Chris Webber (00-01) / Ralph Sampson (83-84) / Andrew Bogut (09-10)

« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2020, 09:43:19 PM »

Offline Jvalin

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 737
Can't remember when was the last time that the C's had no incoming picks.

(click on image to enlarge)

This feels a bit weird to be honest. :P
« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 09:49:50 PM by Jvalin »

« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2020, 09:56:23 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867

Dont be surprised if trader Danny flips one or the 1st for a future pick

There is really no need for 4 picks

« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2020, 10:49:09 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1834

#2 is certified lamelo ball. You’re talking about brown or Ingram to get this pick.

Disagree. LaMelo is no sure thing. Lot of hype is all. This ain’t Zion sweepstakes.

Keep in mind I’m the guy who said doncic was gonna be a superstar, and that tatum was a future all star  and we should draft him at 3
Congratulations on predicting that the most highly touted European prospect of all time was going to be good. You’re also the one who thought Al was holding us back, as well as saying Grayson Allen will be a good player for years (he’s been a net negative in both his years on both sides of the court), predicted Westbrook & Harden to fail (they’ve looked great with no Capela), and even in the thread dedicated to draft misses you wrote:
Was almost sure Wiggins and parker would dominate the league for decades. They were earth shaking hype behind them both.

-Liked James young
-Liked thomas robinson. Thought for sure at worst hed be an average starter in the NBA

Not sure why you’re trying to present yourself as some infallible talent evaluator. Nobody here or anywhere for that matter is. I’d be surprised if Melo ever makes one All-Star game

Mic drop

« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2020, 01:56:59 AM »

Offline Rikibellevie

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 282

-Liked James young

Lol.
I tell you Maledon is a higher ceiling thant expected... Take him at 14! And don't forget who I am ! I am the one who predected and bet the win of Lyon against Man City in football! I also predicted Yabusele would dominate chinese league ! An as an oracle I predicted that this morning it would be sunny in Mayotte (but maybe I watched meteo, not sure anymore)  :P

To be serious, as said Triboy, not sure it's the best year to step up so mutch, as we could find many bust high level in the draft and very good role player in the 10-20 range, maybe even to the 30. So if Danny like someoene (and I am sure it wouldn't be Ball all the way) like Vassel, Nesmith or Avidja available at 10 he may try a little trade, but not giving a master piece as Smart. No way.

« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2020, 07:51:24 AM »

Offline boscel33

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 166

I agree IMO it'll be the 26th.  Some one will fall that another team wants and he'll move it for a future.  I see him drafting at 14 and and a project big at 30 (Carey?).
"There's sharks and minnows in this world. If you don't know which you are, you ain't a shark."

« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2020, 09:22:57 AM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
Trading No. 1 is an option for Wolves. Rosas: “We have an open mind as we go through all of this

I think the Wolves could trade down for Okoro or Okongwu plus Cam Reddish for Anthony Edwards (trade with Atl for example)

GSW could trade down for Okoro or Okongwu plus Kevin Knox for Lamelo Ball(trade with Ny)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 09:28:03 AM by Tr1boy »

« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2020, 09:26:20 AM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce

I agree IMO it'll be the 26th.  Some one will fall that another team wants and he'll move it for a future.  I see him drafting at 14 and and a project big at 30 (Carey?).

No doubt a possibility

A future 1st for 26th pick is tricky though. Unless that team really wants that certain prospect

I mean all you could probably get back in return is a lakers, clippers, rockets or bucks type future 1st.  Imo not really worth it unless its like 2023 1st etc