Author Topic: legit website to get jordan's?  (Read 17629 times)

legit website to get jordan's?
« on: August 28, 2009, 10:59:54 PM »

Offline ToppersBsktball10

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 27
  • Smooth As Silk.
Need a legit website to get Jordan's preferrably Jordan 5's but doesn't have to be. Not too pricey either between $90 and $120. I already know about footlocker and finish line and east bay. any other sites? TP's for suggestions if they're legit.

Re: legit website to get jordan's?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 11:04:29 PM »

Offline EJPLAYA

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 127

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 11:06:23 PM »

• Bill Walton
  • Smooth As Silk.
www.hijordan.com

Someone told me about that but it seems too good to be true. Do you know if the shoes are real? Looks like they just got the pictures off the internet.

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2009, 11:19:01 PM »

Offline EJPLAYA

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 127
www.hijordan.com

Someone told me about that but it seems too good to be true. Do you know if the shoes are real? Looks like they just got the pictures off the internet.

I haven't personally ordered from them and just now doing a google search as to their being the real deal I see some saying yes and others saying no. I think you might want to take your TP away because now I don't think I would be sure about ordering from them. It is real easy for one of their guys to be writing positive reviews.

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2009, 11:23:00 PM »

• Bill Walton
  • Smooth As Silk.
www.hijordan.com

I haven't personally ordered from them and just now doing a google search as to their being the real deal I see some saying yes and others saying no. I think you might want to take your TP away because now I don't think I would be sure about ordering from them. It is real easy for one of their guys to be writing positive reviews.
Yeah, I'm looking at new fusions that were just released and they're like $68 and on footlocker and sites like that they're $140. But thanks anyways man. It's hard to find good 4's or 5's on the internet apparently lol

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2009, 12:15:22 AM »

Offline keepthefaith

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 22
okjordan.com

from their FAQ:

1. Are your shoes authentic?
Yes! We provide a 100% money back authenticity guarantee on all of the shoes on our website. Please understand that shoes are shipped directly from third party warehouses. We make every attempt to only work with accredited and licensed warehouses, however if in case you think the shoes you received may not be authentic, we simply ask that you return them to us for a full refund.

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2009, 12:26:03 AM »

Offline bandonox

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 17
okjordan.com

from their FAQ:

Yes! We provide a 100% money back authenticity guarantee on all of the shoes on our website. Please understand that shoes are shipped directly from third party warehouses. We make every attempt to only work with accredited and licensed warehouses, however if in case you think the shoes you received may not be authentic, we simply ask that you return them to us for a full refund.

i was just looking at the 6's on there (my all time personal fav shoe) and a pair of the black ones had a ridiculous lightning bolt on the back... another pair had nothing... were these the reissues?
i had the 6's when they came out ( the red and white carmines) and the said "nike air" on the back.....
i'm beginning to think some of these may not be legit
furbush.tumblr.com

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2009, 12:33:47 PM »

• Bill Walton
  • Smooth As Silk.
bump lol

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2009, 01:08:13 PM »

Offline yall hate

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 55
Need a legit website to get Jordan's preferrably Jordan 5's but doesn't have to be. Not too pricey either between $90 and $120. I already know about footlocker and finish line and east bay. any other sites? TP's for suggestions if they're legit.

Pickyourshoes.com

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/size/nike_jordan_lines.htm
http://www.pickyourshoes.com/size/nike_jordan_5.htm

best place (huge selection)

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2009, 07:18:06 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2009, 07:20:44 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
pickyourshoes.com
uptempoair.com
flightclub.com
23isback.com

there is a lot out there, but most legit sites cost more.  u can do the footlocker, eastbay, etc route, but they tend to sell out quickly.

best bet is ebay (if you can tell difference between fakes and authentic) and by joining a forum like niketalk, which has buy/sell forums using paypal. 

one question, why fusions and not signature?  i have been collecting for a long time and can help u out if u have questions or need help with telling difference between real and fakes.  feel free to pm me on this subject.

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2009, 07:25:13 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
okjordan.com

from their FAQ:

fake

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2009, 07:28:57 PM »

Offline threats13

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 37
Avoid pickyourshoes.com one of my friends ordered from there and the shoes he got were REALLY REALLY fake the sizes didnt match up with his actual size AT ALL and the return charge was ridiculous.  He ended up selling them to anyone willing to pay for them on campus. 
The NBA..where "this whole sport is a business and the referees decide games and David Stern is a snake and is only in this for the money" happens.

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2009, 07:29:20 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
okjordan.com

from their FAQ:

i was just looking at the 6's on there (my all time personal fav shoe) and a pair of the black ones had a ridiculous lightning bolt on the back... another pair had nothing... were these the reissues?
i had the 6's when they came out ( the red and white carmines) and the said "nike air" on the back.....
i'm beginning to think some of these may not be legit

they are fakes.  they were made to look like the rumored "gatorade 6's".

« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2009, 07:30:32 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
Avoid pickyourshoes.com one of my friends ordered from there and the shoes he got were REALLY REALLY fake the sizes didnt match up with his actual size AT ALL and the return charge was ridiculous.  He ended up selling them to anyone willing to pay for them on campus. 

incorrect...pys.com is 100000% legit. 

ur friend may have had a bad experience, but they have a great reputation with collectors.  i have purchased a few pairs from them myself