Author Topic: Bulls (2-2) at Celtics (2-2) PO Game 5 4/26/17  (Read 79208 times)

Re: Bulls (2-2) at Celtics (2-2) PO Game 5 4/26/17
« Reply #780 on: April 26, 2017, 11:47:49 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
LOL, Wade says there is no hot water in the Bulls shower.

Awwwww!!!

Kudos to the Garden Maintaince staff  ;D

« Reply #781 on: April 26, 2017, 11:47:59 PM »

Offline csfansince60s

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 2238

Awwwww!!!

That's Red up there doing the things he did for us when he was down here. ;D ;D ;D

16m
K.C. Johnson‏ @KCJHoop
Wade just informed teammates there's no hot water for showers in visiting locker room.

« Reply #782 on: April 26, 2017, 11:54:15 PM »

Online 86MaxwellSmart

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 379
so far, Amir Johnson is the KEY to what happens for the Celtics.
Larry Bird was Greater than you think.

« Reply #783 on: April 26, 2017, 11:57:02 PM »

Online kraidstar

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 2487

Awwwww!!!

Kudos to the Garden Maintaince staff  ;D

Awwwww!!!

That's Red up there doing the things he did for us when he was down here. ;D ;D ;D

16m
K.C. Johnson‏ @KCJHoop
Wade just informed teammates there's no hot water for showers in visiting locker room.

« Reply #784 on: April 26, 2017, 11:57:30 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
The garden staff messing with the bulls lol

« Reply #785 on: April 26, 2017, 11:57:43 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
Why are you guys so bias against AB. He had a HELL of a game but I went through this entire thread and he was rarely mentioned and then when he was it was the same few people.

He scored and rebounded, he shut Butler down and shut down anyone else he was switched onto. He was scoring when NO ONE else was, he had no turnovers and few fouls! You cannot defend Butler as much as AB did and do it any better! The guy doesn't get the respect he deserves. He hasn't shot well at all, this series, but he has defended Butler/Wade as good as anyone ALL SERIES so far. At least if he isn't scoring the guy is defending.

24/6/1/1 AND shut Jimmy down, who played 39 minutes and probably 30 of those minutes with AB on him!

No respect! When his shot is off all of you have a lot to say. Weird.
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #786 on: April 27, 2017, 12:02:48 AM »

Offline makaveli

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 320
  • The Truth
great win, i feel like we should own the bulls all game long, like we did the last 7 min, but just poor decision making on the offense.
Why no Marcus post ups?
Why is Crowder on the floor, he has been flat out garbage thus far, put Jonas/Green on the floor.
How come do they end up so easily with Isaiah on Wade/Butler in the post with no help, literally on 2-3 possessions they walked into it right after crossing the half court line.
Too many 3's but that is a given now
2 FG's for Horford
Let's get this over with in Chicago...

Marcus is awssssoommeeee, great game by kelly and bradley with carer playoff high in points.
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

« Reply #787 on: April 27, 2017, 12:02:55 AM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
Why are you guys so bias against AB. He had a HELL of a game but I went through this entire thread and he was rarely mentioned and then when he was it was the same few people.

He scored and rebounded, he shut Butler down and shut down anyone else he was switched onto. He was scoring when NO ONE else was, he had no turnovers and few fouls! You cannot defend Butler as much as AB did and do it any better! The guy doesn't get the respect he deserves. He hasn't shot well at all, this series, but he has defended Butler/Wade as good as anyone ALL SERIES so far. At least if he isn't scoring the guy is defending.

24/6/1/1 AND shut Jimmy down, who played 39 minutes and probably 30 of those minutes with AB on him!

lol Shakity, where have you been?

« Reply #788 on: April 27, 2017, 12:05:47 AM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald

RGM. Little bit more liberal with the rules. I'm here a lot when the game isn't on, I just don't post as much.
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #789 on: April 27, 2017, 12:06:27 AM »

Online kraidstar

• Rajon Rondo

He was great today, but IMO his defense has been lacking for much of this series. The first couple games the Bulls were rolling to the rim unopposed. Crowder and IT deserve a lot of the same criticism, but thankfully they have all picked it up on defense.

And AB missing shots isn't the only issue offensively - it is how he has looked so passive during some of these games, looking very tense and settling for 3's instead of attacking Mirotic and Lopez in the middle.

He is a better player than he's shown, but at some point he needs to execute during the playoffs and play up to his ability. 

« Reply #790 on: April 27, 2017, 12:07:29 AM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871

RGM. Little bit more liberal with the rules. I'm here a lot when the game isn't on, I just don't post as much.

I miss you here. ;)

« Reply #791 on: April 27, 2017, 12:13:50 AM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald

He was great today, but IMO his defense has been lacking for much of this series. The first couple games the Bulls were rolling to the rim unopposed. Crowder and IT deserve a lot of the same criticism, but thankfully they have all picked it up on defense.

And AB missing shots isn't the only issue offensively - it is how he has looked so passive during some of these games, looking very tense and settling for 3's instead of attacking Mirotic and Lopez in the middle.

He is a better player than he's shown, but at some point he needs to execute during the playoffs and play up to his ability.

So, you're telling me the fault of the guys rolling to the rim is AB and not the guy who is guarding them? Mainly IT4? Rondo was destroying us in the first 2 games and that was IT4 "guarding" him. Any player he has switched onto IMMEDIATELY isos and shoot over him or goes right to the rim/paint. Now, just look at Butlers shooting, that's mainly AB! AB is actually guarding a guy who many people call a star (most people), a guy that scores! He isn't being carved up by no name guys or every player he defends! Be real man!

« Reply #792 on: April 27, 2017, 12:17:53 AM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald

I miss you here. ;)

Aww, THANKS. ;D I'm here but I don't comment as much.

« Reply #793 on: April 27, 2017, 12:32:43 AM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389

So, you're telling me the fault of the guys rolling to the rim is AB and not the guy who is guarding them? Mainly IT4? Rondo was destroying us in the first 2 games and that was IT4 "guarding" him. Any player he has switched onto IMMEDIATELY isos and shoot over him or goes right to the rim/paint. Now, just look at Butlers shooting, that's mainly AB! AB is actually guarding a guy who many people call a star (most people), a guy that scores! He isn't being carved up by no name guys or every player he defends! Be real man!

Agree with you both - AB hasn't played to his usual standard, but that standard has become pretty [dang] high and he doesn't seem to get much credit around here. 
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

« Reply #794 on: April 27, 2017, 12:38:36 AM »

Online kraidstar

• Rajon Rondo

Agree with you both - AB hasn't played to his usual standard, but that standard has become pretty [dang] high and he doesn't seem to get much credit around here.

Fair enough!

I wouldn't criticize him if I didn't think he was capable of more. And the whole team was bad defensively the first couple games.

Glad we got our collective arses in gear.