Author Topic: Shams: Kyrie Traded to Mavs (Dinwiddie, DFS, #1)  (Read 27729 times)

Re: Shams: Kyrie Traded to Mavs (Dinwiddie, DFS, #1)
« Reply #405 on: May 27, 2023, 05:08:58 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 2923
  • On To Banner 18!
LOL I thought Kyrie got traded again and was like "wow that was fast"  :P
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #406 on: May 27, 2023, 05:26:53 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 2923
  • On To Banner 18!
The Dallas Mavericks are not planning to help Kyrie Irving in a potential sign-and-trade.

The Athletic

Good for them. Think he stays there. Lakers may add van fleet

I don't see what team would actually be willing to commit a 4 year max for him. Not even the Lakers. Lakers have had numerous chances to acquire him in the recent years and they haven't. Makes me wonder if Lebron and AD don't want him. I'm sure they are pals in real life but in terms of basketball, I think people are realizing Kyrie is a headcase everywhere he goes. He didn't solve anything for Dallas, but Dallas were desperate to get that 2nd star. Maybe there's another desperate team out there? But again, for a full 4-year max? Idk. Maybe 2-3 years.

If Dallas offers him the full max (4/200M) he'd be absolutely dumb to turn it down
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #407 on: May 27, 2023, 05:41:56 PM »

Offline rocknrollforyoursoul

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 325
LOL I thought Kyrie got traded again and was like "wow that was fast"  :P

At this point, I don't know why anyone wants him. Like, even if he played for free. He's that much of a headache.
"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."

— C.S. Lewis

« Reply #408 on: May 28, 2023, 12:24:56 AM »

Offline cman88

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 359
The Dallas Mavericks are not planning to help Kyrie Irving in a potential sign-and-trade.

The Athletic

Good for them. Think he stays there. Lakers may add van fleet

I don't see what team would actually be willing to commit a 4 year max for him. Not even the Lakers. Lakers have had numerous chances to acquire him in the recent years and they haven't. Makes me wonder if Lebron and AD don't want him. I'm sure they are pals in real life but in terms of basketball, I think people are realizing Kyrie is a headcase everywhere he goes. He didn't solve anything for Dallas, but Dallas were desperate to get that 2nd star. Maybe there's another desperate team out there? But again, for a full 4-year max? Idk. Maybe 2-3 years.

If Dallas offers him the full max (4/200M) he'd be absolutely dumb to turn it down

Dallas was like the 5th seed when they traded for him and then missed the playoffs lol