Author Topic: Oh boy - Butler to 76ers?  (Read 10093 times)

Re: Oh boy - Butler to 76ers?
« Reply #105 on: November 11, 2018, 07:59:02 PM »

Offline gouki88

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3141
  • 2019 & 2021 CS Historical Draft Champion
I think you guys are seriously underestimating Fultz's value.  He has played 27 career games and was the #1 pick for a reason.  Lots of teams would acquire Fultz without giving it a second thought.  He obviously isn't getting a top 5 pick at this point, but the Sixers could quite easily move him for value and pretty decent value I think.

He's only played 27 career games for a reason too, and potential trade partners definitely aren't going to be glossing over it when they evaluate his value.
Sure he got hurt early last season, but came back and has played this season.  Injuries happen, it the chronic ones or the guys that are always hurt that are the red flags.  Fultz has game related red flags, but I don't think he has injury related ones.  I would expect a normal amount of games played this year i.e. 70+

For what it is worth his trainer tweeted he was currently playing hurt last week. The tweet was then deleted. Very low value for him imo and reports the wolves didn't want him
I saw that report and it struck me much more as a "world renowned" trainer covering his backside when his prized pupil wasn't performing like said trainer claimed he would.  the couple of Sixers games I've seen and it doesn't appear at all to me that Fultz is hurt.  Not shooting well, but he has been a lot more aggressive the last couple of games (I think he was like 7 for 9 in the OT loss yesterday).

Kevin love has been an all star many times and Barnes has never made one. That being said Kevin love is rapidly approaching damaged goods status. I wouldn't want his contract
Yeah, comparing KLove to Barnes is pretty disrespectful. When he was healthy (which has been pretty much not at all this year) he looked strong, averaging 19/13/3, even if it was inefficient. Harrison Barnes had 2 seasons of averaging 19ppg, but now Doncic has basically replaced him.
'23 Historical Draft: Orlando Magic.

PG: Terry Porter (90-91) / Steve Francis (00-01)
SG: Joe Dumars (92-93) / Jeff Hornacek (91-92) / Jerry Stackhouse (00-01)
SF: Brandon Roy (08-09) / Walter Davis (78-79)
PF: Terry Cummings (84-85) / Paul Millsap (15-16)
C: Chris Webber (00-01) / Ralph Sampson (83-84) / Andrew Bogut (09-10)