Author Topic: CAVSMAGEDDON!!  (Read 51109 times)

Re: CAVSMAGEDDON!!
« Reply #270 on: March 19, 2018, 01:13:55 PM »

Offline green_bballers13

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 320
Does anyone actually think that Ty Lue being gone matters?

Luke Walton won a ton of games for GS when Kerr was gone. I don't think the coaching situation matters that much for CLE. I think Kevin Love coming back is much more impactful.

« Reply #271 on: March 19, 2018, 01:23:55 PM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
Does anyone actually think that Ty Lue being gone matters?
I do, I'm afraid it might make the Cavs better...
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #272 on: March 19, 2018, 01:33:37 PM »

Online hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2700
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2765392-tyronn-lue-steps-away-from-cavaliers-due-to-health-larry-drew-assumes-hc-role?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

I feel bad for Lue. It sounds like all the pressure of the Cavs season has given him some serious heart problems.

"I have had chest pains and other troubling symptoms, compounded by a loss of sleep, throughout the year. Despite a battery of tests, there have been no conclusions as to what the exact issue is."

« Reply #273 on: March 19, 2018, 03:58:19 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2765392-tyronn-lue-steps-away-from-cavaliers-due-to-health-larry-drew-assumes-hc-role?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

I feel bad for Lue. It sounds like all the pressure of the Cavs season has given him some serious heart problems.

"I have had chest pains and other troubling symptoms, compounded by a loss of sleep, throughout the year. Despite a battery of tests, there have been no conclusions as to what the exact issue is."
Sound like anxiety attacks and issues.

« Reply #274 on: March 19, 2018, 03:59:20 PM »

Online hpantazo

• Kevin McHale

Sound like anxiety attacks and issues.

Yep. It sounds similar to Kevin Love's issues.

« Reply #275 on: March 19, 2018, 08:55:40 PM »

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1533
Love 14/5/4 in 18 minutes so far.  Shooting well also.  LeBron 1 assist away from another 30 point triple double
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip

« Reply #276 on: March 19, 2018, 09:14:50 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1386
The bucks have been an easy matchup for the cavs all year because of their lack of 3 point shooting. The cavs were beating them easily earlier in the season even when they were playing bad. Very curious to see how they do against raptors. Seems like a much tougher matchup for them

« Reply #277 on: March 19, 2018, 09:36:43 PM »

Online hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
Lebron must really want that MVP trophy: 40 points, 12 rebound and 10 assists tonight

He's been on a tear in this last stretch of the regular season, like he's got something to prove

« Reply #278 on: March 19, 2018, 09:43:02 PM »

Offline SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 990
Lebron must really want that MVP trophy: 40 points, 12 rebound and 10 assists tonight

He's been on a tear in this last stretch of the regular season, like he's got something to prove

Good, that should wear him off for the playoffs.

And I hope the Cavs do not sweep their way to the ECF. They need to face a team like the 76ers or Wizards in round 1, give LeBron James some fits.

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #279 on: March 19, 2018, 09:50:39 PM »

Offline csfansince60s

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 2238

And I hope the Cavs do not sweep their way to the ECF. They need to face a team like the 76ers or Wizards in round 1, give LeBron James some fits.

But not so much so that he wants to join them next year.

Bron Bron on the Sixers.......and I didn't think I could dislike him more. Early 80s again, Baby!!!

« Reply #280 on: March 19, 2018, 10:02:01 PM »

Offline SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 990

Bron Bron on the Sixers.......and I didn't think I could dislike him more. Early 80s again, Baby!!!

Or he can go to the Lakers and I can finally despise both of my most hated enemies in one squad lolol

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #281 on: March 19, 2018, 10:13:18 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 2923
  • On To Banner 18!
I'm still curious to see how the Cavaliers truly fill that "Kyrie void" when they play the elite teams in the playoffs.

Getting Love back certainly helps, but unless Clarkson or Hood start playing like an all-star, then it may not be so easy for CLE. I'd still favor they make it out of the East, but it's certainly no gimme with how deep Toronto is, and I think a team like Philadelphia or Washington (w/healthy Wall) could give them fits in the early rounds. Wish I could say the same about us, but we're just too injured and a lot hinges on how Smart is IF he returns by May and how Kyrie holds up with his knee (is he 80%? 60%? lower?).

The Cavaliers defense still sucks, but like previous years, they do a great job outscoring teams, which works in the East, but won't work against a team like Golden State or Houston in the Finals.
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #282 on: March 19, 2018, 10:17:16 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club

Lebron last 10 games. 30ppg, 10rpg, 9apg, TS% about 60%

Cavs record 5-5.

Lebron ain't coming anywhere near the MVP trophy this year.

« Reply #283 on: March 19, 2018, 10:20:52 PM »

Offline csfansince60s

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 2238

Or he can go to the Lakers and I can finally despise both of my most hated enemies in one squad lolol

Haha! That's called a two'fer!

Sixers right there at second for me and Knicks 3rd! Old school? Old habits die hard!

« Reply #284 on: March 20, 2018, 12:25:43 AM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1386

Lebron last 10 games. 30ppg, 10rpg, 9apg, TS% about 60%

Cavs record 5-5.

Lebron ain't coming anywhere near the MVP trophy this year.

For all the grief Westbrook got for stat hunting last year there have been few comments on Lebron on the court in 20 point blowouts and chasing triple doubles this year. It would be better off for the team if he rested some in the last few weeks