Author Topic: least favorite Celtic of all time  (Read 33931 times)

Re: least favorite Celtic of all time
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2009, 10:50:23 AM »

Offline RedsCeltics34

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 45
  • Lets Go Celtics!
Mark Blount by a landslide.

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2009, 10:51:05 AM »

Offline jackson_34

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 166
Blount for sure.

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2009, 10:51:37 AM »

Offline Finkelskyhook

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 285
Payton:  Clearly didn't care.  He was still capable defensively but made no effort whatsoever.  For some reason, the team followed his leadership.  We had no defensive system or coach at the time.   But if Payton had made any kind of effort defensively, we'd have gotten at least another round.   He should have been left in Atlanta after the Walker trade.

Baker
Blount
Wilkins
Bias

It does my heart good to not see Scal in this forum.  

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2009, 10:54:36 AM »

Offline MetroGlobe

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 74
far and away it's Risky Davis.  i hate that effin' dude.

« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2009, 11:00:23 AM »

Offline jdpapa3

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 85
I hated Kenny Anderson. He did have a big steal against Detroit in the playoffs in 02 or 03, but I couldn't stand the dude.

« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2009, 11:03:11 AM »

Offline moiso

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 441
1. Antoine Walker by far.  Hated the way he played and the whole team was based around his annoying game.  To a lesser extent because the roles were smaller- 2. Blount for obvious reasons. 3. Tony Battie because he seemed so freaking wimpy next to Potompeko.

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2009, 11:05:03 AM »

Offline ManUp

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 285
  • Rondo doesn't believe in easy buckets...
Wally Szczerbiack

He drove me crazy, trying to do things he knew [dang] well he couldn't. Not to mention how unclutch he was. He's one of those guys who always wants to take the last shot, but never makes it no matter how open he is. He forever wanted to be the hero.

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2009, 11:08:34 AM »

Offline CDawg834

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 57
While Baker was one of the most disappointing Celtics of recent history, I can't put him on my least favorite list, probably out of pity, though.  If you are drinking a bottle of Listerine before practice, it's obvious you are in need of serious help.  During the brief span where he was sober here, he actually played extremely well for this team.

I have 2 least favorites, one for on-court play, and one for general attitude.  For attitude it is Mark Blount, NO CONTEST.  For on-court play, sorry but I gotta say Tony Allen - he drives me nuts.

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2009, 11:11:21 AM »

Offline shiggins

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 147
Blount, Jiri Welsch, or Wally

Orien Greene used to make me mad too.  Allan Ray might be the worst player in NBA history.  Ive never seen anyone airball more shots.

« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2009, 11:15:07 AM »

Offline Celtics1990

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 49
I personally hated Raef LaFrentz.  I don't know why, he was a decent player.  There was just something about him and his game that drove me crazy.
UBUNTU

« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2009, 11:18:04 AM »

Offline CDawg834

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 57
Blount, Jiri Welsch, or Wally

Orien Greene used to make me mad too.  Allan Ray might be the worst player in NBA history.  Ive never seen anyone airball more shots.

Funny you mention him, I was actually reminiscing with a co-worker this morning about Orien Greene...not his play, but his attempt to recreate the Indy 500 on Rte. 20 in Waltham a few years back.

« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2009, 11:20:55 AM »

Offline TatteredOnMySleeve

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 107
1. Antoine Walker by far.  Hated the way he played and the whole team was based around his annoying game.  To a lesser extent because the roles were smaller- 2. Blount for obvious reasons. 3. Tony Battie because he seemed so freaking wimpy next to Potompeko.

Tony Battie? I liked Battie, and the fact that he played a role in saving paul pierces life, he shouldnt even be considered on this listt,

Gary Payton
When you got it going, you got it going. I just keep my focus down the stretch. That's when I want the ball. I'm just not afraid to fail."-PaulPierce

« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2009, 11:22:04 AM »

Offline DinoRadjaLives

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 24
I hated Mark Blount !!! What a jerk he turned out to be. As of late throw Gary Payton in there too. I would also add Kedrick Brown, just cause he sucked so much
"The Boston Celtics are not a basketball team, they are a way of life" - Red Auerbach

« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2009, 11:24:04 AM »

Offline moiso

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 441

Tony Battie? I liked Battie, and the fact that he played a role in saving paul pierces life, he shouldnt even be considered on this listt,

Gary Payton
Maybe Paul wouldn't have even gone out that night if not for Battie and his brother.

« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2009, 11:25:46 AM »

Offline DinoRadjaLives

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 24
I hated Mark Blount !!! What a jerk he turned out to be. As of late throw Gary Payton in there too. I would also add Kedrick Brown, just cause he sucked so much

Oh and forgot Pervis Ellison he was sucha  lazy Edited for profanity.  Please do not do it again., made Olwakandi look like an over achiever
"The Boston Celtics are not a basketball team, they are a way of life" - Red Auerbach