Author Topic: Game 4, Sox vs. Yanks  (Read 21865 times)

Re: Game 4, Sox vs. Yanks
« Reply #75 on: October 10, 2018, 07:40:14 AM »

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1756
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
Glad I went to bed when it was 4-1. I was able to just assume we won comfortably and fall asleep. If I had woken up this morning and we had lost, then I would have been glad to miss the storm. It's great to finish off the Yankees, now for the dangerous Astros. It's been a fantastic season - let's keep it rolling!

« Reply #76 on: October 10, 2018, 07:44:37 AM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25636
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Glad I went to bed when it was 4-1. I was able to just assume we won comfortably and fall asleep. If I had woken up this morning and we had lost, then I would have been glad to miss the storm. It's great to finish off the Yankees, now for the dangerous Astros. It's been a fantastic season - let's keep it rolling!
Yeah, I stuck around to watch the Sox celebrating on the Yankees field. It wasn’t worth it.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #77 on: October 10, 2018, 08:07:23 AM »

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1756
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
Yeah, I stuck around to watch the Sox celebrating on the Yankees field. It wasn’t worth it.

That sounds awesome  ::) I really hope they didn't celebrate that much, but apparently winning the ALDS is basically the same as winning the WS.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 09:21:25 AM by jambr380 »

« Reply #78 on: October 10, 2018, 10:58:30 AM »

Online rocknrollforyoursoul

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 325
Okay, I’m not a purist, but give me 16-1 over 4-3 any night.

I'm with you.

And I've had my fill of Kimbrel. I hope the Sox let him walk this offseason.
"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."

— C.S. Lewis