Author Topic: 1,000 Tommy Points  (Read 309452 times)

Re: 1,000 Tommy Points
« Reply #225 on: January 14, 2010, 10:44:11 AM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
Gratz, you cheaters you ;)

Seriously though, like Bahks said; thanks to all of ya.

It's only cheating if you get caught.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #226 on: January 14, 2010, 11:53:15 AM »

Offline FLCeltsFan

• Kendrick Perkins #1 Fan
  • Author
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 11842
  • Marcus Smart Fan!
I have no idea how I got so many TP's in such a short time.  Last I looked yesterday I had just hit 1800.     Thanks for the congrats, but I don't feel as though I earned them. Just want you to know I didn't do it. 

« Reply #227 on: January 14, 2010, 11:54:48 AM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
I will say that yesterday I gave out a lot of TP's. The only person I didn't give any to was myself, and not because I am against that, but because you can't give TP's to yourself. Basically every post I read got at least 5 TP's, because I thought we all deserved them.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 12:02:46 PM by IndeedProceed »

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #228 on: January 14, 2010, 11:59:30 AM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
  • Tommy Points: 6430
  • Doc could learn a thing or two from Norman Dale
I have no idea how I got so many TP's in such a short time.  Last I looked yesterday I had just hit 1800.     Thanks for the congrats, but I don't feel as though I earned them. Just want you to know I didn't do it. 

I wouldn't say that you didn't earn them, FL.  Somebody may have paid you in bulk, but you've definitely earned each and every TP that you received.  I'd say that that goes for everybody that was recognized, too (and probably for a lot of people who haven't gotten the TP recognition, for whatever reason).  Your worth to this blog extends far, far beyond your TP count, no matter what number it's at.

TPs are nice, but I'll add to them a very heart felt "well done", for all of your work around here, as well as your contributions to the Celtics online community as a whole.

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

Portland CrotoNats:  2009 CB Draft Champions

« Reply #229 on: January 14, 2010, 12:08:41 PM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
I give like 20 tps each just because it was a tp related day

And because I am loco.

seems like a coordinated effort from a lot of people huh.

oh well..

I only give a lot to Jeff and some others to Fla because theyre the heart and soul of the blog for me.
For blog post and links
without that theres no reason or meat to have a celtics blog.
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!

« Reply #230 on: January 14, 2010, 12:13:34 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
thx bahku for the gesture and kind words.

im perplexed why i have so many in such a short time, like many others.  not sure who gave them to me or why.

« Reply #231 on: January 14, 2010, 12:19:23 PM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural

I wouldn't say that you didn't earn them, FL.  Somebody may have paid you in bulk, but you've definitely earned each and every TP that you received.  I'd say that that goes for everybody that was recognized, too (and probably for a lot of people who haven't gotten the TP recognition, for whatever reason).  Your worth to this blog extends far, far beyond your TP count, no matter what number it's at.

TPs are nice, but I'll add to them a very heart felt "well done", for all of your work around here, as well as your contributions to the Celtics online community as a whole.

The same thinking goes for Jeff, wdleehi, Steve Weinman, dark_lord, Bahku, IP, Dons, Chris, Redz, Faf, tboots, my man Edgar, Po, the rest of the chat staff, the authors, Green17, and every single other member of this site who has made this a positive place to talk about the Celtics.  Regardless of your TP counts, you guys make this place great.

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

« Reply #232 on: January 14, 2010, 12:20:37 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson

The same thinking goes for Jeff, wdleehi, Steve Weinman, dark_lord, Bahku, IP, Dons, Chris, Redz, Faf, tboots, my man Edgar, Po, the rest of the chat staff, the authors, Green17, and every single other member of this site who has made this a positive place to talk about the Celtics.  Regardless of your TP counts, you guys make this place great.

thanks hobbsy.  it means a lot, especially coming from u

« Reply #233 on: January 14, 2010, 12:34:22 PM »

Offline bdm860

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 4592

Man DL, I was waiting for you to get to 2k to congratulate you, but looks like you skyrocketed past it.

Trying to be creative with the pics, so just put the last word from the first pic together with the first word of the second pic.  Lol weak I know, but it's hard to be creative so deep in...

After 18 months with their Bigs, the Littles were: 46% less likely to use illegal drugs, 27% less likely to use alcohol, 52% less likely to skip school, 37% less likely to skip a class

« Reply #234 on: January 14, 2010, 12:45:37 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson

Man DL, I was waiting for you to get to 2k to congratulate you, but looks like you skyrocketed past it.

Trying to be creative with the pics, so just put the last word from the first pic together with the first word of the second pic.  Lol weak I know, but it's hard to be creative so deep in...

lol...that is awesome on so many levels!  thanks bud, i appreciate it

« Reply #235 on: January 15, 2010, 10:49:34 AM »

Offline FLCeltsFan

• Kendrick Perkins #1 Fan
  • Author
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 11842
  • Marcus Smart Fan!

Thank you so much for your kind words, Roy. They mean a lot to me.   

« Reply #236 on: January 15, 2010, 11:50:30 AM »

Offline Master Po

• Author and
  • CelticsBlog Relic
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 242
  • The Man behind the Curtain
I wanted mine to stop on 2012 or 2112 ....can mine be reversed....

The end is near!!!

« Reply #237 on: January 16, 2010, 03:27:59 PM »

Offline RebusRankin

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 923
I'm in the club. Cool.

« Reply #238 on: January 16, 2010, 04:16:56 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup
I wanted mine to stop on 2012 or 2112 ....can mine be reversed....

The end is near!!!

This clearly proves that the whole Mayan apocalypse thing is hooey.
Yup

« Reply #239 on: January 16, 2010, 05:04:15 PM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
I'm in the club. Cool.

Congrats, Rebus!  Well-earned.