Celtics Basketball > Celtics Talk

Poll: If DA can't Land AD, Epic Failure

(1/20) > >>

KG Living Legend:

Everything hinges on Davis. I'm turning on Danny if this doesn't happen.

gouki88:
It all depends on the backup plan(s)

CelticsElite:
It depends what his plan B is

Remember dannys plan A when trading KG was to send him and Doc Rivers to the clippers for deandre jordan. When that flopped, he immediately traded KG and pierce to the nets for some random draft picks and the contract of Wallace. Those random draft picks got us a treasure chest of a superstar and various assets. Plan B could be better than Plan A. You never know

However, that KG trade was the beginning stages and preparation of an eventual AD trade. That's how long danny has been eyeing the brow. It would be hard to see Ainge letting this opportunity go. If anything he will overpay to seal the deal. With all the fleeces over the years, overpaying one time isn't going to hurt. Not that he needs to overpay, I'm just saying it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world

iadera:

--- Quote from: CelticsElite on May 22, 2019, 02:00:30 AM ---It depends what his plan B is

Remember dannys plan A when trading KG was to send him and Doc Rivers to the clippers for deandre jordan. When that flopped, he immediately traded KG and pierce to the nets for some random draft picks and the contract of Wallace. Those random draft picks got us a treasure chest of a superstar and various assets. Plan B could be better than Plan A. You never know

--- End quote ---

Yes, it could be, but that's a long term plan and I don't think we can all wait for that again to happen.

Tr1boy:

--- Quote from: KG Living Legend on May 22, 2019, 01:58:47 AM ---
 Everything hinges on Davis. I'm turning on Danny if this doesn't happen.

--- End quote ---

You got to be serious

What if Pelicans wont trade AD unless Tatum and Brown are included (too much)

What if AD signs the supermax after all

What if Pelicans take AD hostage and do not plan to trade him until the trade deadline... if it comes to it

So ... in any of these cases, it would be Dannys fault?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version