Author Topic: Favorite Burger Joint  (Read 9808 times)

Re: Favorite Burger Joint
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2017, 10:26:08 AM »

Online Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1607
  • What a Pub Should Be
I love Eagle's Deli. Good quality, but the reason you come there is for the quantity.

One of our buddies tried doing the Eagle Challenge the night before graduation.  Ended up puking all over the place.  What a way to cap your college career.

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2017, 10:37:19 AM »

Offline Evantime34

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 764
  • Eagerly Awaiting the Next Fantasy Draft
I love Eagle's Deli. Good quality, but the reason you come there is for the quantity.

One of our buddies tried doing the Eagle Challenge the night before graduation.  Ended up puking all over the place.  What a way to cap your college career.
That was probably a better idea than swimming in the reservoir and ending up with poison ivy the night before graduation like I did.
DKC:  Rockets
CB Draft: Memphis Grizz
Players: Klay Thompson, Jabari Parker, Aaron Gordon
Next 3 picks: 4.14, 4.15, 4.19

« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2017, 06:53:32 PM »

Offline Big333223

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 741
My top 2 favorite burger joints.
1. In Vegas, surprised in such a blow me away way. Gordan Ramsay Burger, Hell's Kitchen burger. I was expecting good, what I got was holy Sh!T Wow!It had asadero cheese, roasted jalapeños, avocado, roasted tomatoes, and jalapeño pesto aïoli on it and it ruined me for life. Will be on my list of places to eat on every future business trip.
2. Father's Office in Santa Monica- You cant modify the burger, or even get ketchup on it, but it is super awesome. Next time you are walking the pier and have a burger craving there, go towards Montana and 10th and enjoy!
3. Raouls in NYC. This is a highly rated restaurant and probably not the place you would expect to find a die for burger but be prepared. Heaven has arrived in burger format in New York. Try it if you can get lucky enough to get one. They only make 12 a night and you need to be at bar to get one. Rumor has it that will change shortly but for now, its 12 a night!
My wife works in SOHO and has mentioned this place before. After your comment, I reminder her about it and we went last Thursday. The bar opens at 5, we got there at 5:10 and all ten spots at the bar were already taken. All ordering burgers. So we talked to the hostess, ordered a couple of drinks, and waited for 2 seats to open up.

The burger was really amazing. It was probably the best restaurant burger I've ever had.
1957, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1968, 1969, 1974, 1976, 1981, 1984, 1986, 2008