Author Topic: Woj update on Sportscenter.  (Read 9102 times)

Re: Woj update on Sportscenter.
« Reply #75 on: June 18, 2019, 01:42:50 PM »

Offline celticinorlando

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 637
  • MASTER OF PANIC
Ryan hollins is a complete idiot.  Don’t know which is worse, his game or commentating

Preach on brother...He is awful.

« Reply #76 on: June 18, 2019, 02:42:17 PM »

Offline MichiganAdam

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 16
I'll try to clarify my intent.

I was thinking that sabonis was indead a mid round pick, and is in fact a fringe talent.  His style is perfect for the C's, rather than Turner.  Turner's stats are better, but has already gotten his money so is much more expensive.  I think he is worth 2 of our firsts, but probably not all three.  Yabs is simply the salary filler to align contracts.  Sabonis next to tatum and horford would give me warm fuzzies for the next couple of years for sure.

« Reply #77 on: June 18, 2019, 02:47:38 PM »

Offline RodyTur10

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 291
  • Always offline from 9pm till 3am
I'll try to clarify my intent.

I was thinking that sabonis was indead a mid round pick, and is in fact a fringe talent.  His style is perfect for the C's, rather than Turner. Turner's stats are better, but has already gotten his money so is much more expensive.  I think he is worth 2 of our firsts, but probably not all three.  Yabs is simply the salary filler to align contracts.  Sabonis next to tatum and horford would give me warm fuzzies for the next couple of years for sure.

I think Sabonis is much more than a fringe talent. Your point about his very weak defense is correct, but he's a big weapon for Indiana and I doubt very much that they're willing to negotiate when we only start offering two mid-first picks.