Author Topic: Undrafted players - Would you be interested?  (Read 1609 times)

Undrafted players - Would you be interested?
« on: June 26, 2015, 06:11:33 AM »

Offline TA9

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 118
  • I Bleed Green
Am I the only one who was surprised that there were some good prospects who weren't selected in the draft last night? Furthermore it appears that Danny is looking to add ANOTHER prospect who wasn't drafted last night:
Adam Himmelsbach: When Danny Ainge met with/media 45 mins ago he mentioned possibility of adding one more player from this draft. Source says that’s out.

Most notable are these guys:

• Christian Wood
  • Jonathan Holmes
  • Mouhammadou Jaiteh
  • Robert Upshaw

I was personally most surprised by Christian Wood being undrafted as many of the mock drafts had him at the end of the 1st round or the start of the 2nd round.
Would you guys be interested in bringing any of these guys in for our Summer League teams ;D?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 06:34:01 AM by TA9 »
Jack of all trades, master of none.

Re: Undrafted players - Would you be interested?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2015, 06:23:43 AM »

Offline krumeto

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 72
My favorite from the group is Jonathan Holmes, but I am so sick and tired of backlogs right now, that I do not want to think of another. But the group is probably the strongest undrafted I've seen.

Mam Jaiteh is probably the only one without 3 guys before him in the rotation. And he is very poor defensively. And he is on the record saying he does not want to be stashed.

"We do so many defensive drills in practice, I come home and I'm putting the press on my woman, denying her the ball.
Y'all are laughing, but it's sad. I go home and deny the wing."

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2015, 06:35:13 AM »

Offline TA9

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 118
  • I Bleed Green
My favorite from the group is Jonathan Holmes, but I am so sick and tired of backlogs right now, that I do not want to think of another. But the group is probably the strongest undrafted I've seen.

Mam Jaiteh is probably the only one without 3 guys before him in the rotation. And he is very poor defensively. And he is on the record saying he does not want to be stashed.
Agree, it's a pretty strong group of undrafted players ;D! And the interesting thing about it is that Danny is looking to add one of them to our team!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 06:44:00 AM by TA9 »
Jack of all trades, master of none.

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2015, 07:31:41 AM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867

Some of these undrafted guys were projected to go late 1st. Crazy

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2015, 09:52:19 AM »

Offline Birdman

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 415
Cliff Alexander
Christian Wood
Robert Upshaw
Brandon Ashley
Chris Walker
Trevor Lacey

But I hope Ainge gets Alexander..oh wait, he is not a guard  :P
C/PF-Horford, Baynes, Noel, Theis, Morris,