Author Topic: Nets (26-33) at Celtics (41-18) Game #60 3/3/20  (Read 40014 times)

Re: Nets (26-33) at Celtics (41-18) Game #60 3/3/20
« Reply #510 on: March 04, 2020, 01:32:09 PM »

Offline Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 1615
  • What a Pub Should Be
Last 2 games I've seen consisted of a lazy defensive effort against Houston and the return of dysfunctional offense against NJ.

This team is too inconsistent. They have not a single player that can be counted on to score every night.

Changes need to be made in the offseason.

Jayson Tatum averaging 30 ppg over the past month not doing it for you, huh?

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

« Reply #511 on: March 04, 2020, 01:48:59 PM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.
Last 2 games I've seen consisted of a lazy defensive effort against Houston and the return of dysfunctional offense against NJ.

This team is too inconsistent. They have not a single player that can be counted on to score every night.

We played good defense in the Rockets game... What were you watching? Lol.

They just made tough shots. Also towards the end of last night our entire starting five was out. Our OT lineup consisted of Wanamaker, Edward's, William's, Kanter and Ojeleye.

You can't win games like that.

Username checks out lol.
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different

« Reply #512 on: March 04, 2020, 02:04:42 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3175
WE also pushed the Nets into and overtime game with the back to back with Memphis on the next night. Seeesh....

« Reply #513 on: March 04, 2020, 03:22:57 PM »

Offline celts55

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 572

They just made tough shots. Also towards the end of last night our entire starting five was out. Our OT lineup consisted of Wanamaker, Edward's, William's, Kanter and Ojeleye.

Username checks out lol.

Just going to say, they were up by 17 going into the 4th. They gave up 51 points in that quarter. I don't care who they had out there, they didn't have to score. Just play any kind of defense. Not having some layers at the end of the game should have no bearing on this.

Also Walker, Smart and Brown were still in the game in the 4th when they couldn't even inbound the ball. That's all they had to do to hold on. It was a terrible and embarrassing loss and my only hope is they learn from this game. It ain't over until it's over.

« Reply #514 on: March 04, 2020, 03:49:37 PM »

Offline angryguy77

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 591

Username checks out lol.

They couldn't get a rebound to save their lives and looked like they had cement in their shoes when switching.
They also had a double digit lead and just let it go.
Still don't believe in Joe.

« Reply #515 on: March 04, 2020, 03:50:44 PM »

Offline angryguy77

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 591

Jayson Tatum averaging 30 ppg over the past month not doing it for you, huh?

I'm not a hater, but Tatum needs to punish teams for doubling him. He was owning LA and then they took him out of the game. He's young, but it will come I'm sure.
Still don't believe in Joe.