Author Topic: Brandon Bass has been our best player throughout our past 25 games  (Read 2041 times)

Re: Brandon Bass has been our best player throughout our past 25 games
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2013, 02:27:02 AM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
Bass is a streaky shooter.  He was useless to start the season while in a cold streak and lately he's been hot.  To his credit his defense has improved and he's worked hard on the boards.  But with Bass it's all about whether or not he's hot.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

Re: Brandon Bass has been our best player throughout our past 25 games
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2013, 10:51:44 AM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green
Bass is a streaky shooter.  He was useless to start the season while in a cold streak and lately he's been hot.  To his credit his defense has improved and he's worked hard on the boards.  But with Bass it's all about whether or not he's hot.

And he's very hot right now

Also:

According to Synergy Sports data, Bass allowed 0.756 points per play (536 points on 709 plays). Among all NBA players with at least 475 defended possessions, Bass ranked seventh overall
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"