Author Topic: Cousins and Beal if no AD???  (Read 1157 times)

Cousins and Beal if no AD???
« on: January 29, 2019, 08:08:59 PM »

Offline $Mike$

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 5
So if the reports of AD only being willing to sign with the Lakers is true, what are your thoughts on the Celtics going after Cousins and Bradley Beal? As a Celtic's fan, I'm all in on AD, but not if he's a rental..Can't imagine Cousins and Beal would cost as much as AD..and I don't believe the rumor that Kyrie wants to go to LA with Lebron and AD..thoughts?

Re: Cousins and Beal if no AD???
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2019, 08:10:47 PM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25628
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Golden State isn’t trading Boogie.

I’d rather stick with Smart + Brown at SG rather than surrendering significant assets.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2019, 08:21:05 PM »

Offline $Mike$

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 5
Not a trade for Boogie...I believe he's on a 1 year 5.5 mil deal now..offer $ in off season and trade rozier and a 1st rd pick to Phoenix for better pick and flip it for Beal...or something like that.

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2019, 08:27:42 PM »

Offline BitterJim

• NGT
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1212
Not a trade for Boogie...I believe he's on a 1 year 5.5 mil deal now..offer $ in off season and trade rozier and a 1st rd pick to Phoenix for better pick and flip it for Beal...or something like that.

What money would we be offering Boogie? The ~$8.5 million MLE? If he takes a deal for that little next season, then he's not playing well and we should stay far away
I'm bitter.

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2019, 08:56:51 PM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 915
We should definitely go after Boogie. That way, we can boo him 43 times a year, instead of just once.

Mike