Author Topic: Things I would really like to see in NBA2k10/Live That Won't Be There  (Read 6593 times)

Re: Things I would really like to see in NBA2k10/Live That Won't Be There
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2009, 04:01:36 PM »

Offline EatSleepBreatheGreen

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 106
  • Men lie, women lie, numbers don't!
1. A "ego" rating to match the individual players. For instance, having Powe on the bench in 2k9 killed his happiness rating and his overall rating. That's not realistic.
2. More shoe options from other brands like And1, Reebok, Weapon EVO, all the Jordans.
3. Go to moves like in Live. i.e. Garnetts turnaround with the multiple fakes, Pierce's step back (NOT the "Iggy" package), Sheed's fade away, etc.
4. Playbooks that actually reflect the particular team's style. i.e curls for Rip Hamilton, screens for Ray, etc.
5. Pre-game intros, yes, even the Chosen One's powder act, fireworks etc.
6. Get rid of Clark Kellogg and Kevin Harlan, put them in a basement somewhere and never let them out. Please, they're both awful in the game and in real life too.
7. Fix the dunk animations, some don't seem natural. Vince Carter isn't going to stick his hand down the rim during a game. Fix the alley-oops, how often do you see one handed alley-oops?
8. Fix rebounding so that it's not a goaltend when it's out of the cylinder.
9. Practice mode in Franchise, sometimes you want to try out some of the plays and practice them like in Madden.
10. Trash-talking or player beefs. Certain players don't like one another, others do. i.e. Q and Pierce jawing back and forth, Perk and Big Al bromance etc.

1. Havent checked..

2. There are alot of shoes, and you can customize EVERY COLOR!!! Even the Generics arent generic anymore.

3. There are go to moves, maybe not as many as Live, but they sure as hell look WAY Better than Live.

4. They revamped all the playbooks. All teams do not have the same playbook, and now there are plays for EACH position on the court.

5. Pregame intros are ALL in there! They did it better than Live. KG headbutts the hoop support, does this chalk clap, ray allen fixes his sleeves, Pierce bumps chests with Eddie, Lebron has his chalk toss and takes fake pictures of his team, Vince and Wade pull themselves up on the rim... ETC..... Presentation this year is NOT A PROBLEM.

6. I used to say the same thing, BUT... Clark and Kevin are the best combination of announcers EVER in a videogame THIS YEAR. The last couple of years they didnt even sound like they were in the same room recording, lol. Now they hold conversations, yell when you make a dunk. Keep up with the action. Cheryl Miller chimes in at halftime. And their audio WILL BE UPDATED THROUGHOUT THE SEASON! again... presentation is NOT a problem this year.

7.The dunks are ALL redone. No more Vince elbow dunk. They motion captured all the dunks over again. And the Alley-oops are SWEEEEEEEEET!(yes with that many E's)... I can safely say, they did away with ALL of the old Oops and redid them this year.

8.Not having an issue so far, but only had the game for 3 days.

9. Havent checked...

10. Players are definitely talkin trash, but u cant hear them(NBA doesnt allow it to be in a game, same reason there are no technical fouls in video games). But the players do talk trash with each other, laugh at each other, and show displeasure with each other. For example. I went in the lane with Paul Pierce and got hacked. I fell to the ground hard. Pierce sat there for a second, looked at the ref like "are u serious", and then Pau Gasol came over to help Pierce up, and Pierce slapped his hand away. ****. That made it feel so freakin realistic.

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2009, 04:21:31 PM »

Offline Ghost_Deini

• Neemias Queta
  • Tommy Points: 5
When you start a Franchise you can have the option to start with the draft.  Like for 2K10 you could start a new franchise and you immediately go to the most recent draft and redo the entire draft.  I think NBA live might have had this feature in Franchise.

I would also love to have Ricky Rubio in the game.

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2009, 04:22:27 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
When you start a Franchise you can have the option to start with the draft.  Like for 2K10 you could start a new franchise and you immediately go to the most recent draft and redo the entire draft.

The Rubio thing at least you can do yourself. Just edit him up and add him.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2009, 04:23:07 PM »

Offline Ghost_Deini

• Neemias Queta
  • Tommy Points: 5
When you start a Franchise you can have the option to start with the draft.  Like for 2K10 you could start a new franchise and you immediately go to the most recent draft and redo the entire draft.

The Rubio thing at least you can do yourself. Just edit him up and add him.

Ya I was def already planning on doing that lol.