Author Topic: OT: Jaylen Brown IG  (Read 5648 times)

OT: Jaylen Brown IG
« on: June 19, 2019, 02:37:13 PM »

Offline Jiri Welsch

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 349
https://www.instagram.com/p/By5UOa_lD5n/?hl=en

Jaylen Brown just posted a group of photos (sorry I don’t have an Instagram, I don’t know what you call it) from his trip with the caption...

“Would rather walk than ride with bad company !”

I hope this is about Kyrie  ;D :-X

Re: OT: Jaylen Brown IG
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2019, 02:44:41 PM »

Offline cltc5

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 445
Probably nothing but hey let’s stir the pot so we all feel good about kyrie leaving

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2019, 02:45:55 PM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
Probably nothing but hey let’s stir the pot so we all feel good about kyrie leaving

Sounds good to me.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2019, 02:47:32 PM »

Offline Jiri Welsch

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 349

Sounds good to me.

Yeah, I’ve got a wooden spoon I might as well stir

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2019, 02:49:04 PM »

Offline apc

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 437

Sounds good to me.

Yeah, I’ve got a wooden spoon I might as well stir
This forum is alive again! thank you Kyrie and Al!

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2019, 02:58:12 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
Speaking of walking........................

Here's hoping that both HE and Tatum are ready to STEP up their games next season - this roster is starting to look a bit thin.

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2019, 03:06:37 AM »

Offline ozgod

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1361
Here's the post for those without IG.

I will say that social media has let these guys (and the rest of us) go wild with their passive aggressive selves. Don't have the guts to say something straight up? Post a cryptic message on Instagram or Twitter for the rest of the world to pore over.  :angel:

https://www.instagram.com/p/By5UOa_lD5n/?utm_source=ig_embed
Any odd typos are because I suck at typing on an iPhone :D

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2019, 03:13:44 AM »

Offline SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 990
Could mean a lot of things really. Just depends on how one perceives it. I have IG lol  ;D

Could mean his ride with Uber/Lyft was bad and he badmouthed the specific company.
Could also mean his plane ride was terrible too. Two pictures displaying him walking away from an airplane and getting out of a vehicle.
Or, ya know, it can also mean an indirect subtle shot at Kyrie Irving.
Or Jaylen Brown doesn't want to be in Boston.

A lot of things  ;D

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2019, 03:13:58 AM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
It needs to be said that this IG post by brown was made the same day that this was circulating in the news:

“You can write a whole book on what went wrong because the season was basically a disaster from start to finish,” Mannix recently told Fox Sports Radio. “[Irving’s] relationship with the young players on the roster was awful. Jaylen Brown, he was probably the worst with. I don’t think it was great with Jayson Tatum, and it was awful with Terry Rozier because Terry was supplanted at a position he thought he did enough to win. That created a pretty nasty atmosphere. Kyrie’s leadership skills were lacking, and he failed at it.”

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2019/06/20/details-are-coming-out-about-kyrie-irvings-awful-relationship-with-celtics-young-players/

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2019, 03:22:29 AM »

Offline SparzWizard

• JoJo White
It needs to be said that this IG post by brown was made the same day that this was circulating in the news:

“You can write a whole book on what went wrong because the season was basically a disaster from start to finish,” Mannix recently told Fox Sports Radio. “[Irving’s] relationship with the young players on the roster was awful. Jaylen Brown, he was probably the worst with. I don’t think it was great with Jayson Tatum, and it was awful with Terry Rozier because Terry was supplanted at a position he thought he did enough to win. That created a pretty nasty atmosphere. Kyrie’s leadership skills were lacking, and he failed at it.”

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2019/06/20/details-are-coming-out-about-kyrie-irvings-awful-relationship-with-celtics-young-players/

Also, these young kids got too blinded in their tinted green glasses making it to Game 7 of the ECF. It was anyone's conference- the Pacers for crying out loud nearly took out LeBron.

Everyone gets a fair share of blame- Stevens for mismanaging the team. Ainge for being too self-inflicted on acquiring a center who refuses to play here thus mentally affecting the rest of the team. Wyc for putting too much trust in Ainge and Stevens. Irving and his "toxicity". Hayward and his $120M leg. Rozier and his whining of playing time. Brown and his problem with Hayward's PT. Tatum and his workout with Kobe which caused an inconsistent year 2. Morris and his cold performance. Baynes and his ongoing endless injuries.

The only one who was really innocent was Al Horford. A true veteran he is. And then your cheerleaders who rarely saw the floor.

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2019, 03:41:30 AM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789

Also, these young kids got too blinded in their tinted green glasses making it to Game 7 of the ECF. It was anyone's conference- the Pacers for crying out loud nearly took out LeBron.

Everyone gets a fair share of blame- Stevens for mismanaging the team. Ainge for being too self-inflicted on acquiring a center who refuses to play here thus mentally affecting the rest of the team. Wyc for putting too much trust in Ainge and Stevens. Irving and his "toxicity". Hayward and his $120M leg. Rozier and his whining of playing time. Brown and his problem with Hayward's PT. Tatum and his workout with Kobe which caused an inconsistent year 2. Morris and his cold performance. Baynes and his ongoing endless injuries.

The only one who was really innocent was Al Horford. A true veteran he is. And then your cheerleaders who rarely saw the floor.
Hayward gets blame for getting injured?

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2019, 04:00:45 AM »

Offline JSD

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2155
Maybe Jaylen hated Baynes?

Jk. I think he’s just celebrating being in morocco with people he loves
The only color that matters is GREEN

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2019, 09:42:40 PM »

Offline ozgod

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1361

[dang] his leg for not being able to sustain his weight when he got bumped by LeBum and Crowder in the air. He should have looked after his leg better or tried to land better, he ruined our season  >:( >:( >:(
Any odd typos are because I suck at typing on an iPhone :D

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2019, 10:24:35 PM »

Offline SparzWizard

• JoJo White

Why not? $120M, gets injured, spends his offseason playing Fortnite. Comes back the following year to put up like 2 points off the bench most of the time. He's also shown that he can put up 30 points against the Wolves or play well against the 76ers or Pacers. Why can't he do that consistently. No excuses.

Kinda irritating if you ask me, a guy with max money coming off the bench to put up abysmally low numbers.

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2019, 11:04:18 PM »

Offline RJ87

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1406
  • Let's Go Celtics!

Why not? $120M, gets injured, spends his offseason playing Fortnite. Comes back the following year to put up like 2 points off the bench most of the time. He's also shown that he can put up 30 points against the Wolves or play well against the 76ers or Pacers. Why can't he do that consistently. No excuses.

Kinda irritating if you ask me, a guy with max money coming off the bench to put up abysmally low numbers.

You can't talk about Jesus Hayward like that.
2021 Houston Rockets
PG: Kyrie Irving/Patty Mills/Jalen Brunson
SG: OG Anunoby/Norman Powell/Matisse Thybulle
SF: Gordon Hayward/Demar Derozan
PF: Giannis Antetokounmpo/Robert Covington
C: Kristaps Porzingis/Bobby Portis/James Wiseman