Author Topic: Question about potential pregnancy.  (Read 15389 times)

Re: Question about potential pregnancy.
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2009, 11:01:03 AM »

Offline Celtic

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 55
  • TRANSFORMATION INTO CHAMPION COMPLETE!!!
Forget the pregnancy. I'd be more worried about a potential STI. Thank you and goodnight.

STI?

I'll take one.

By grovertheclover at 2009-07-16

Maybe she will give birth to an STI, that would be amazing, you could make so much money, unless you had a hard time parting with your automotive offspring.

« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2009, 11:02:53 AM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 816
Forget the pregnancy. I'd be more worried about a potential STI. Thank you and goodnight.

STI?

I'll take one.

eww why the hatchback.  At least go sedan!
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2009, 11:05:09 AM »

Offline GroverTheClover

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 167

STI?

I'll take one.

Having owned a bugeye sedan for the last 8 years and moving 7 times, I'll gladly take a hatch. Plus hatches looks eleventybillion times better.

« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2009, 11:10:48 AM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
NOOOO WAyyyyy  4 doors>5doors.  And since were on the topic of pregnancy if this dude only used her hatchback we wouldnt be in this situation
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2009, 11:13:47 AM »

Offline GroverTheClover

• Bill Walton
NOOOO WAyyyyy  4 doors>5doors.  And since were on the topic of pregnancy if this dude only used her hatchback we wouldnt be in this situation

GroverTheClover approves of this method.

Hatches > sedans/coupes

« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2009, 11:17:30 AM »

Offline Brickowski

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 423

STI?

I'll take one.

All STI models after 2007 are hatchbacks.  Better aerodynamic performance, and much more practical for carrying stuff. The sedan has been discontinued.  If you want a sedan with comparable performance, you need to look at the Mitsubishi Lancer EVO.  Or, you could by a WRX Imprezza sedan and then spend another 30K to have it upgraded.

I drive a 2008 STI. Great car in all road conditions.

« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2009, 11:22:32 AM »

Offline GroverTheClover

• Bill Walton

STI?

I'll take one.

All STI models after 2007 are hatchbacks.  Better aerodynamic performance, and much more practical for carrying stuff. The sedan has been discontinued.  If you want a sedan with comparable performance, you need to look at the Mitsubishi Lancer EVO.  Or, you could by a WRX Imprezza sedan and then spend another 30K to have it upgraded.

Not only better aero, closer to 50/50 weight distribution (powerslides aren't fun if you can't control them), stiffer body structure etc.

<-- still driving my bugeye until I finish law school.

I'm very jealous. How do you like it? Have you had any problems with the initial tune?

« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2009, 11:33:32 AM »

Offline screwedupmaniac

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 205
Condoms suck, but be a hypochondrial Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline. and watch the movie "Kids".

The girl might be going through some mental stress that's throwing her body out of whack. I remember in high school I knew this chick going through a similar situation. Anyway, after her negative pregnancy test result, she got her period. Conclusion: it was the stress that was throwing her off.

Then again I knew like 700 other chicks in this situation that had kids 9 months later.

Quagmire? Is that you?

giggedy giggedy!

« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2009, 11:51:22 AM »

Offline Brickowski

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 423

STI?

I'll take one.

Not only better aero, closer to 50/50 weight distribution (powerslides aren't fun if you can't control them), stiffer body structure etc.

<-- still driving my bugeye until I finish law school.

I'm very jealous. How do you like it? Have you had any problems with the initial tune?

I have had no problems with the car whatsoever, except that when I ordered snow tires from the tire rack I specified the wrong valve stems.  I had to change them out so that they would work with the tire pressure sensors on the STI.  But that was not Subaru's issue.

I have owned 4 Subarus and all have been trouble free except for the first one, a 1973 1600DL sedan that just decided to die one day in 1985.

Yes, they changed the body style because Petter Solberg wanted a hatchback for all the reasons you state above.

« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2009, 12:02:20 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
Not a fan of babies.   Not a fan at all.

« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2009, 12:03:49 PM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
haha well said

Not a fan of babies.   Not a fan at all.

« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2009, 12:07:52 PM »

Offline SSFan V

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 177
This is definitly a day I never thought I would see on Celticsblog I have to admit!

ugh... this is a new low!

I disagree.  A bunch of us over the years have had questions about life and thrown them up here and for the most part, the responses have been helpful.  But I agree with Rondo, this is a new one.

My only advice --- this is is strictly my advice...

My only advice is, if she is pregnant and it's a boy:
Name him Will Solomon.

There can only be one. He may have Will's name, but that's all, he won't have his smile, his scent, his touch. Oh Will!!!...  :( :( :(

I have a feeling these wounds wont heel for a very very long time.
sometimes you have to bite your lip, exhale and move on.  So, I have.

« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2009, 12:08:51 PM »

Offline JSD

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2159
Condoms suck, but be a hypochondrial Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline. and watch the movie "Kids".

The girl might be going through some mental stress that's throwing her body out of whack. I remember in high school I knew this chick going through a similar situation. Anyway, after her negative pregnancy test result, she got her period. Conclusion: it was the stress that was throwing her off.

Then again I knew like 700 other chicks in this situation that had kids 9 months later.

Quagmire? Is that you?

giggedy giggedy!

I don't get it. Quagmire is far from a hypochondriac...

« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2009, 12:12:16 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327

Quagmire? Is that you?

giggedy giggedy!

I don't get it. Quagmire is far from a hypochondriac...
Quagmire probably has known 700 chicks who'd have to worry about that, or at least would claim he's known 700.

« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2009, 12:12:47 PM »

Offline Hoyo de Monterrey

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 669
There can only be one. He may have Will's name, but that's all, he won't have his smile, his scent, his touch. Oh Will!!!...  :( :( :(

I have a feeling these wounds wont heel for a very very long time.

Celtic, you see this? All this s---?

It's not your fault. It's not your fault, son. It's not your fault.
"Let me call him," Floyd said.

The man shook his head. "O.J. doesn't give out his cell," he said. "He'll call you."