Author Topic: Anyone else hiding until tonight?  (Read 3402 times)

Anyone else hiding until tonight?
« on: May 14, 2008, 03:15:47 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
I am officially over-loaded. Can't read the Monday's first cup, can't read the playoff breakdowns, can't read the Bill Simmons article. Don't care about the Pistons series, or the Hornets-Spurs (I do care about the Jazz Lakers series because I like when Kobe loses).

Anyone else just 'hiding out' and wishing they could just fast forward time until the game tonight?

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

Re: Anyone else hiding until tonight?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 03:21:21 PM »

Offline Yakmanev

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 29
You bet! And I was hoping since I worked 3rd shift now that I could sleep the day away until game time but I'm too anxious for the game.

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 03:23:43 PM »

Offline CT34

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 38
Well I haven' watch sportcenter, listen to sport talk radio, been on espn.com, cnnsi.com or another sports dot.com because Celtics blog since Monday.  I hate when my team losses and I can't stand to listen to people like Steven A Smith and others talk bad about the Cs.  I think I do that enough when the lose.  

So yes I've been hinding, hiding from the media. I didn't watch the Piston game and I didn't watch the Hornets game. I'm not going to turn my tv on until 8:05 tonight.  

I could go to the game tonight but I gave the tickets to my brother-in-law.  Every game he's been to so far this season the Cs hasn't lost.  By the way every Home game I've been to they haven't lost.  I was in Cleveland on Saturday and I told myself I would never go to a game the rest of this series.  I have game 7 tickets if they go that far and I'm give them to my dad.  So once again I'm hiding.

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 03:27:59 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup
As I mentioned in an another thread, I'm going be on "delayed viewing" for tonight's game.  I'm sure I'll be swell company while the game is live ::)
Yup

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2008, 03:33:42 PM »

Offline CT34

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 38
As I mentioned in an another thread, I'm going be on "delayed viewing" for tonight's game.  I'm sure I'll be swell company while the game is live ::)

Hey you just gave me an idea.  I might DVR the game and just watch it an hour behind.  If it starts to look BAD, I save myself the heartache and a night with no sleep and just watch the rest in the morning as I get ready for work.

Or course I may have to turn off my cell phone because I'm part of the Celtics Moble club and they will text me the final outcome.