Author Topic: NBA Finals Game 4 Celtics at Lakers 6/12 9:00 PM ET ABC  (Read 118894 times)

Re: NBA Finals Game 4 Celtics at Lakers 6/12 9:00 PM ET ABC
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2008, 03:06:38 PM »

Offline Big Ticket

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 561
  • The good ole days.
Beat LA!

TP

That is probably the easiest TP anyone ever got LOL

I agree.  I work a couple of hours on a game thread and he says Beat LA and gets a Tommy Point.  I could have saved myself a lot of time and trouble and just put a big Beat LA on the game thread LOL!!! 

TP!  (Love the daily links)

"It ain't about me.  It's about us."  - KG, interview with John Thompson, 2005 All Star Game.

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2008, 03:20:55 PM »

Offline RockinRyA

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 699
if not rocky then what about manny pacquiao 

;D dunno if you know him though.. he picked the celts to win btw

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2008, 03:25:28 PM »

Offline Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2402
I'd like to see Perkins get a few touches in the low post against Odom. He's looked very comfortable and dangerous down there. I'd like to see if the team could get a few baskets out of that.

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2008, 03:31:14 PM »

Offline RockinRyA

• Rajon Rondo
i think they did that, and he did well.. problem is after a few plays he has to sit coz of foul trouble.. he has to stay on the court, were better if he does

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2008, 03:45:55 PM »

Offline Hrvoje

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 59
I'd like to see Perkins get a few touches in the low post against Odom. He's looked very comfortable and dangerous down there. I'd like to see if the team could get a few baskets out of that.

Yes, he is too strong for any Laker.

« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2008, 03:47:50 PM »

Online wdleehi

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1607
  • Basketball is Newtonian Physics
Beat LA!

TP

That is probably the easiest TP anyone ever got LOL

I agree.  I work a couple of hours on a game thread and he says Beat LA and gets a Tommy Point.  I could have saved myself a lot of time and trouble and just put a big Beat LA on the game thread LOL!!! 

I evened it out for you.  I let someone else put you on the '100 TP' thread.   ;)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 04:01:05 PM by wdleehi »

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2008, 04:03:10 PM »

Offline FLCeltsFan

• Kendrick Perkins #1 Fan
  • Author
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 11842
  • Marcus Smart Fan!

I agree. Perk has been playing well inside, especially on defense.  Perk had 4 fouls going into the 4th quarter of game 3 and should have been on the court.  Without him, Gasol and Odom were able to get to the hoop for second chance baskets a couple of times. 

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2008, 04:04:33 PM »

Offline Chief

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2450
No more Rocky please!

You hear me Redz?

Wasn't me man!  I sucked it up and went with weenie boy Ralph Macchio last game.  Besides, after seeing Stallone all beefed up on in the first row at Game 3 I'm losing the love for him too. 

How about a good old fashioned, can't go wrong, bleeding green, Celtic gods tribute

I take offense to that. ;) Ralphie boy is 4-1. Since all the negativity toward Daniel-san, I introduce my new good luck charm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zpxn57m1Mmw
Once you are labeled 'the best' you want to stay up there, and you can't do it by loafing around.

Larry Bird

« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2008, 04:06:04 PM »

Online wdleehi

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith

I agree. Perk has been playing well inside, especially on defense.  Perk had 4 fouls going into the 4th quarter of game 3 and should have been on the court.  Without him, Gasol and Odom were able to get to the hoop for second chance baskets a couple of times. 

Perk was on the floor for one of those.

But in that case, Odom had driven and both KG and Odom screened Perkins off Gasol allowing him to step around for an easy put back. 

But Perk needs play more.  The one time he posted up Odom, he scored with ease.  With all the problems Odom is having, having Perkins abuse him will just push him over the edge.

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2008, 04:15:30 PM »

Offline RockinRyA

• Rajon Rondo
hes making those semi hooks and short fades inside.. just stay out of foul trouble perk

« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2008, 04:18:53 PM »

Online Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup
No more Rocky please!

You hear me Redz?

Wasn't me man! I sucked it up and went with weenie boy Ralph Macchio last game.  Besides, after seeing Stallone all beefed up on in the first row at Game 3 I'm losing the love for him too. 

How about a good old fashioned, can't go wrong, bleeding green, Celtic gods tribute

I take offense to that. ;) Ralphie boy is 4-1. Since all the negativity toward Daniel-san, I introduce my new good luck charm:

I submitted to the karma during the 4-0 run, but Ralph can let the door hit him in the fanny on his way out as soon as he stops producing.  You gotta admit he's a weenie! :D
Yup

« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2008, 04:23:01 PM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1157
  • A Celtic Fan
Where THE TRUTH happens...

BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA!

« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2008, 04:46:26 PM »

Offline Cman

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 120
C's with a 16 point spread. Money in the pocket. Game 4 is ours. Title will follow. PP is getting closer to his moment of Truth, he will grab it tonight.

tradesports.com has the Lakers winning with a 7 point spread.
Celtics fan for life.

« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2008, 04:53:45 PM »

Offline Jon

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 385
They just need to be aggressive.  I agree with Simmons today that the Celtics are clearly the better team, it's just a matter of playing like it.  Aside from Garnett and Pierce picking up the pace, Doc needs to man-up as well.  If Garnett starts out the game shooting a jumper, Doc needs to a call time out and smack him upside the head. 

I'll throw Wyc in there too.  Wyc should offer up some sort of prize to whatever member of the Big Three draws the most fouls tonight. 

« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2008, 05:15:04 PM »

Online wdleehi

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith